Prices of the electricity we use to charge

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
(saneagle)
There is no need. Huner Biden peddled access, so what? Biden wasn't president then.
Why are you making excuses for them? Biden was Vice president when he was doing all his dirty stuff. Why do you think they made a guy, whos completely brain dead, the president. He doesn't even know when his son died nor when he was Vice President.

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
Why are you making excuses for them? Biden was Vice president when he was doing all his dirty stuff. Why do you think they made a guy, whos completely brain dead, the president. He doesn't even know when his son died nor when he was Vice President.
"VP Biden threatened to withhold 1 billion dollars from Ukraine to save his son's job", I've seen that line onnumerous YT and the press. That was US policy at the time, there is no personal benefit to Joe Biden. Whether his son extracted money from Russians, Chinese or Ukrainians, Joe Biden did what he was told by his government, I don't see conflict of interest. The real corrupt president is without doubt Trump.He asked Russians and Chinese to help him win election.

• Agree
Reactions: AndyBike

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
Here's the truth of the covid pandemic:

For a number of years, Professor Shi at the Wuhan Institute of Virology was collecting viruses from bats which were not found in that part of China and were not sold at the Wuhan market. Her team explored caves a thousand miles away, bringing back bat faeces and tissue samples from the animals. It was known that guano miners who worked in some of those caves had become sick with pneumonia like disease but that the disease they had suffered was not passed on to other people who had not been digging up the bat guano.

Professor Shi was interested in the bat viruses partly because she was running a virology lab, but also because virologists hope by understanding some animal only viruses which may in future mutate to be able to infect people.

The Wuhan lab, applied for research funding to meddle with these viruses to try to get them to infect human cell lines. They intended to selectively breed the lines which looked most promising for human infection. Danzacks's Eco Health Alliance of America funding organisation, funded by Fauci had millions of dollars to give out in grants. The Wuhan Lab applied for funding and their application detailing what I said is a matter of public record. They did not get the funding, but had other funding streams in China.

It is as near certain as you could get, that in late Autumn of 2019 a deliberately altered bat virus escaped into the Wuhan lab and infected researchers who carried it outside the lab and into the community. Despite extensive searches, the exact Sars-Cov-2 virus has never been found in the Wuhan market, in animals at that market, or in the wild in caves inhabited by the horseshoe bats. The sars-cov-2 virus was engineered by successive selection of the more infective specimens. Professor Shi's application for funding from Eco Health Alliance details the fact that they were already involved in trying to make bat viruses infect human cell lines.

The virus got out - uniquely able to infect human beings which it rapidly did right across the world. We were in my opinion, very lucky that it was not even more deadly than it was. It killed about 6 people in every thousand infected in richer countries and about 15 people every thousand in poor ones. It certainly had that capacity to collapse our own health system and it cost us a vast amount of money and economic damage.

Where I divert from some opinions here is on the vaccine matter. I think we were VERY lucky that pretty effective vaccines were quickly developed and deployed on a huge scale. Without them, we would unequivocally have suffered much more harm.

I utterly deplore suggestions that there was some kind of scam going on in the vaccine programme. It is insane to take that view. World wide, many tens of millions of lives were saved by the vaccines albeit that a VERY FEW people suffered serious complications. The complication rates of having covid 19 are about five hundred times higher than from vaccine related complications. Just ask Derek Draper's wife or any of the very large number of relatives of people who were ruined or killed by Covid-19

I'll tell you the truth.
  • Mrs Shi was a bat virus expert, and she had been doing some research into mutations to see what they could do.
  • Fauci and his friends made the covid 19 virus and some variants in one or more of the 46 bio labs in Ukraine. They also made a vaccine for it.
  • They planned to release it in 2025 for whatever reason. The vaccine would protect those that they wanted to be protected - mainly themselves.
  • They needed a cover story to release it, so they paid Mrs Shi, via Eco health Alliance, to make the same virus as what they already had, and they gave her advice on how to do it.
  • Mrs Shi completed her work, wrote her peer reviewed paper, and she credited Fauci as the sponsor.
  • Somebody arranged the World Military Games to be held in Wuhan in Autumn 2019, just before the first people started getting infected. Some of the athletes would have arrived some time before the games started in order to acclimatise and prepare.
  • Trump was in office, and by all accounts was going to win a second term. It would be very convenient to disrupt the voting process so that they could do some adjustments to help Biden win.
  • Fauci and his deep state friends decided to use the virus to make a pandemic to achieve the above goal, so they smuggled the virus into Wuhan with the athletes.
  • On their day out, an athlete released the virus near the Wuhan open market.
  • The virus started spreading. Everybody blamed the lab. Even the lab assumed that they had let the virus out, so they closed it and did a deep clean.
  • Fauci and his deep state friends ran the story that the virus had a natural origin. That was easily disprovable by the Virus's DNA.
  • People figured out that the DNA disproved the natural origin theory, so Fauci and his men came clean and retracted their natural origin story.
  • Now everybody on all sides are blaming the lab apart from a few people, who don't keep up to date with the story or who'd rather believe the BBC and CNN.
  • The guys who released the virus were vaccinated, and thought they were safe from it; however, they soon figured out that the vaccine didn't work, so they got worried.
  • Luckily, they had a backup plan. Release a similar virus that was fast spreading and hardly dangerous that was close enough to the original that after you caught it, you got immunity to the original version.
  • That version was called Omicron and had no traceable roots to the original.

• :D
Reactions: POLLY

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
"VP Biden threatened to withhold 1 billion dollars from Ukraine to save his son's job", I've seen that line onnumerous YT and the press. That was US policy at the time, there is no personal benefit to Joe Biden. Whether his son extracted money from Russians, Chinese or Ukrainians, Joe Biden did what he was told by his government, I don't see conflict of interest. The real corrupt president is without doubt Trump.He asked Russians and Chinese to help him win election.
He did what he was told by his handlers, not his government, and he's still doing it - not that he understands what he's doing anymore.

Peter.Bridge

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 19, 2023
You can't read. From their own website: "Working in partnership with the NHS, universities, local government, other research funders, patients and the public - we fund, enable and deliver world-leading health and social care research that improves people's health and wellbeing and promotes economic growth. "

What do you think other research funders do?
So you agree that nihr is not funded by drug companies as you originally said.

Reactions: Woosh

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
Between Biden and Trump, I think I know who is for sale. It's not how many houses or how big they own, it's how much they owe the banks. Just listen to Trump talking about debts, he claims he is an absolute expert on debts. Same with everyone else, you owe money, you will be tempted by easy money.

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
the uk government is a corporation and is all registered at dunn and Bradstreet

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
So you agree that nihr is not funded by drug companies as you originally said.
I can see why you failed your English comprehension exam. Woosh has an excuse because he's not from the UK. Let me see if I can help you:

A funder is an institution or individual that pays them to do their stuff. That would be the government and other funders. Note that the word "funders" is plural, and again to help you with your english, plural means more than one.

"Other research funders" that they mention in their list of partners are institutions other than the government that pay them to do research. Again, because it's plural, there are more than one.

Also, even if it were just the government that was funding them, which it isn't, the politicians are well ensconsed in the drug companies, so have at least 13 million reasons to do what they're told. That won't be happening in just the UK, when the drugs companies has $75 billion profit from the pandemic to share out:

Last edited:

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
D

Deleted member 16246

I'll tell you the truth.
  • Mrs Shi was a bat virus expert, and she had been doing some research into mutations to see what they could do.
  • Fauci and his friends made the covid 19 virus and some variants in one or more of the 46 bio labs in Ukraine. They also made a vaccine for it.
  • They planned to release it in 2025 for whatever reason. The vaccine would protect those that they wanted to be protected - mainly themselves.
  • They needed a cover story to release it, so they paid Mrs Shi, via Eco health Alliance, to make the same virus as what they already had, and they gave her advice on how to do it.
  • Mrs Shi completed her work, wrote her peer reviewed paper, and she credited Fauci as the sponsor.
  • Somebody arranged the World Military Games to be held in Wuhan in Autumn 2019, just before the first people started getting infected. Some of the athletes would have arrived some time before the games started in order to acclimatise and prepare.
  • Trump was in office, and by all accounts was going to win a second term. It would be very convenient to disrupt the voting process so that they could do some adjustments to help Biden win.
  • Fauci and his deep state friends decided to use the virus to make a pandemic to achieve the above goal, so they smuggled the virus into Wuhan with the athletes.
  • The virus started spreading. Everybody blamed the lab. Even the lab assumed that they had let the virus out, so they closed it and did a deep clean.
  • Fauci and his deep state friends ran the story that the virus had a natural origin. That was easily disprovable by the Virus's DNA.
  • People figured out that the DNA disproved the natural origin theory, so Fauci and his men came clean and retracted their natural origin story.
  • Now everybody on all sides are blaming the lab apart from a few people, who don't keep up to date with the story or who'd rather believe the BBC and CNN.
  • The guys who released the virus were vaccinated, and thought they were safe from it; however, they soon figured out that the vaccine didn't work, so they got worried.
  • Luckily, they had a backup plan. Release a similar virus that was fast spreading and hardly dangerous that was close enough to the original that after you caught it, you got immunity to the original version.
After the very first bullet point, the rest is completely insane. Delusional rubbish and misinformation and without any authoritative evidence whatsoever.

AndyBike

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 8, 2020
Screenshot_20210730-115302_YouTube~2.jpg

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
I'll tell you the truth.
You could theorise that the big pharma created the virus because they stand to benefit and It's not beyond them, most of them claimed that they created their vaccines in a few days (2 days to a week). There are literally thousands of researchers who could have done it and thousands of labbs where that could take place so why WIV? Mrs Shi is indeed an absolute expert in bats but not necessarily in bioweapons. Covid is much more infectious and much less lethal than SARS-COV1. That requires experts in bioweapons.

• :D
Reactions: POLLY

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
if they found a cure for cancer do you really think they would release it nope no money in it.

same as free energy devices and anti gravity you will never get a patent for them or wind up dead in a ditch somewhere.

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
You could theorise that the big pharma created the virus because they stand to benefit and It's not beyond them, most of them claimed that they created their vaccines in a few days (2 days to a week). There are literally thousands of researchers who could have done it and thousands of labbs where that could take place so why WIV? Mrs Shi is indeed an absolute expert in bats but not necessarily in bioweapons. Covid is much more infectious and much less lethal than SARS-COV1. That requires experts in bioweapons.
Mrs Shi is innocent. She's just a scientist. they paid her to do research, which she did for them. I think she was disappeared after the start of covid. See if you can find her.

The they that did it own all the big pharma companies, the same as they own the politicians, banks, TV companies, Newspapers, most of social media, military equipment producers, etc. Between them, Black rock, State st and Vanguard Group own just about every publically listed company in the western world. they're also major shareholders in each other. You have to look at who owns or controls them to find the they.

Look at Moderna. It had never made a profit before Covid, but was mysteriously perfectly placed to start making vaccines at the start of the pandemic. Then you realise that Sunak's hedge fund was substantially invested in it, as well as many USA politicians and others. It must be nice to be able to see so clearly into the future.

Last edited:

Peter.Bridge

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 19, 2023
I can see why you failed your English comprehension exam. Woosh has an excuse because he's not from the UK. Let me see if I can help you:
So I take from that you are agreeing you were incorrect when you said
"That's what I said. The money comes from the drug companies to pay NIHC. NiHC uses it to do research. The guys, who write the papers credit NIHC so that their research looks independent and plausible."

That is very different to joint funded research where it is very clear who each of the funders is.

To be clear the research that Nigel linked to wasn't joint funded by drugs companies (or anyone else)

You seem to have fallen back on another unevidenced assertion
"the politicians are well ensconsed in the drug companies, so have at least 13 million reasons to do what they're told"

Reactions: Woosh

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
So I take from that you are agreeing you were incorrect when you said
"That's what I said. The money comes from the drug companies to pay NIHC. NiHC uses it to do research. The guys, who write the papers credit NIHC so that their research looks independent and plausible."

That is very different to joint funded research where it is very clear who each of the funders is.

To be clear the research that Nigel linked to wasn't joint funded by drugs companies (or anyone else)

You seem to have fallen back on another unevidenced assertion
"the politicians are well ensconsed in the drug companies, so have at least 13 million reasons to do what they're told"
Why do you say unevidenced, when I gave you a link to public information that shows exactly how much was paid to whom in post #1988. So it's your reading as well as your comprehension?

Last edited:

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

pre covid report on mrna Dose too little, and you don’t get enough enzyme to affect the disease; dose too much, and the drug is too toxic for patients.

Pre-pandemic funding
Of the $337m in pre-pandemic investments in research and development, $116m (35%) was from the NIH, $148m (44%) from BARDA, and $72m (21%) from the Department of Defense (table 1). The number of NIH funded fiscal years increased from one between 1985 and 2001 to 21 in 2019, with a corresponding increase in NIH funding from less than $1m to more than $10m (fig 2). The NIH awarded $99m (85% of grants) through the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases. BARDA and the Department of Defense primarily funded vaccine development. The Department of Defense funded CureVac and Moderna, whereas BARDA invested in basic and translational science, clinical trials, and manufacturing capacity of the mRNA Zika vaccine with Moderna (table 1).

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015