1000w ebike ???

danielrlee

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 27, 2012
Westbury, Wiltshire
torquetech.co.uk
Well I took the side firmly against helmets. I didn't actually tell people they SHOULD stop wearing helmets, but I did say I don't wear one and couldn't see the point in wearing one.
OMG! That's so irresponsible! We currently enjoy the option of not wearing a helmet. What happens if you're in an accident and an angry Daily Mail reader hears about it? They could be legislated for and made compulsory!

/sarcasm

Reactions: Alan Quay

ghouluk

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 11, 2013
morphix - perfect example of leaping to conclusions without checking facts first......

That doesn't make it right or legal, still knowingly doing something illegal.

The only similarity is that you're trying to justify doing two things which are illegal. Simply because you don't agree with the law, or think it shouldn't apply to you? [
1. no it isn't - my carrying of a leatherman was perfectly legal in the circumstances and situation i was in at the time.

Well you said yourself it's illegal.
no i didn't - that was yamdude.

So you know this, and yet you risk a £5,000 fine and 4 years in prison?
no i didn't

apply this logic to the rest of the post, you're assumptions that because you can spot the difference, so can joe public, your ridiculous costs of motorcycling, and then find me this myseterious headline about multi-tools.? i don't think so.

Reactions: Plasmadaddy