1st batch of agattu diamond frames are in!

essexman

Pedelecer
Dec 17, 2007
cb11
Hurray!

I'd just spoken to 50cycles to check availability and they'd just got them in to dispatch Monday.

I think musicbooks and simon barnett will be contacted on sunday by the courier.

musicbooks

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2007
Hurray!

I'd just spoken to 50cycles to check availability and they'd just got them in to dispatch Monday.

I think musicbooks and simon barnett will be contacted on sunday by the courier.
It's coming tomorrow (Friday). Those boys at 50c are pretty swift off the mark:)

fcurran

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 23, 2007
Bath
www.powabyke.com
Musicbooks, do you realise the 1st thing you are going to have to do is pop down to our office and show off your new purchase! There are one or two very intrigued people at Powabyke!!

FrankC

musicbooks

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2007
Musicbooks, do you realise the 1st thing you are going to have to do is pop down to our office and show off your new purchase! There are one or two very intrigued people at Powabyke!!

FrankC
No probs Frank...Which number are you on Queen's Square?.. It'll be interesting to see how it compares with your two new models out later this year..I'll pedelec down..:eek:
BW
musicbooks

Citrus

Pedelecer
Jan 3, 2007
I'm excited

And I have an Agattu Wave already and haven't ordered anything else....... this place is going to be busy in the coming weeks with all these new bikes arriving.

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Yes, it's really good to see lots of quality bikes about to hit the roads, we've had too many years of the mostly indifferent ones.

musicbooks

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2007
Yes, it's really good to see lots of quality bikes about to hit the roads, we've had too many years of the mostly indifferent ones.
I must admit, it would have been hard to get my cardboard cut out version up the hill to work. Though I'm sure Flecc, you could probably design something that would make it:p

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Not if I gave it wings as well, and it carried a cardboard cutout of you. :D

fcurran

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 23, 2007
Bath
www.powabyke.com
No probs Frank...Which number are you on Queen's Square?.. It'll be interesting to see how it compares with your two new models out later this year..I'll pedelec down..:eek:
BW
musicbooks
We are 3 Wood Street, just off Queen Square. We are in offices above SJC Recruitment. Im looking forward to meeting you! FYI Im in all day today, but am away all next week.

Regards

FrankC