2015 rumours???? pre-Christmas fun!!!

rsyme

Pedelecer
Aug 9, 2013
Co.Wexford, Ireland
What are the rumoured developments for E-Bikes coming shortly in 2015 -- who has some juicy info??

I do love speculating!! - how about a 50% increase in the capacity of Bosch batteries from graphene polymers for a start!!

Robbie

Electrifying Cycles

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 4, 2011
Lithium batteries to be sold on licence like guns due to their ability to be used for explosive action :)

Jimod

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 9, 2010
Polmont
The EU energy commission are about to pass a law which will make all car manufacturers supply a free electric bike with every new car sold in the EU. They're hoping the bikes will be used in the good weather, thus reducing the amount of fossil fuels used in Europe.

C

Cyclezee

The EU energy commission are about to pass a law which will make all car manufacturers supply a free electric bike with every new car sold in the EU. They're hoping the bikes will be used in the good weather, thus reducing the amount of fossil fuels used in Europe.
and the sight of flying pigs will be so common place that the expression "pigs might fly" will become redundant

Reactions: flecc

billadie

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 27, 2010
Tewkesbury
Due to typo in European Directive, motor vehicles will be restricted to narrow lanes painted at side of carriageway leaving majority of road free to cyclists.

'

C

Cyclezee

Trade members abide scrupulously by rules.....of engagement:eek:

They also cease to write M.B.E.:confused:

D

Deleted member 4366

New UK pedelec battery that benefits the whole community...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-30476591
I wonder what cells they used. I can imagine that battery technology moved on from the time they specified the batteries to the time it was finished. 10MWH is equivalent to 25000 36v 10ah ebike batteries, which would cost about £2.5 million, so someone probably made a nice little earner out of the £18.4 million funding.

Rollercoaster

Finding my (electric) wheels
Nov 16, 2014
I heard that John might be getting a bunch of these Russian bikes over while the Rouble is favourable, fitting them with hub motors front and back seems like a practical solution to chains and mud etc but sadly no room for pedals...

C

Cyclezee

I heard that John might be getting a bunch of these Russian bikes over while the Rouble is favourable, fitting them with hub motors front and back seems like a practical solution to chains and mud etc but sadly no room for pedals...

Hi Rollercoaster,
How did that leak out:eek:
I paying for them with the hard currency shown below;) 20141223_135826.jpg
20141223_135917.jpg
20141223_135954.jpg