A to B

frank9755

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 19, 2007
London
Because Wisper hasn't submitted one for review yet - although I understand their intention is to do so at some point.

eddieo

Banned
Jul 7, 2008
I had also wondered why there was no Wisper review.......:(

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
David Miall understandably deliberately held back until the 905se specification improvements had been completely incorporated, but then was frustrated by all the bikes coming in being needed to meet the order book that had built up.

The idea of a review seems to have slipped since then, but I think it would be a good one now, or possibly early spring in time for the new buying season since reviews as winter approaches are not too productive for sales.

Bikerbob

Pedelecer
May 10, 2007
Isle of Man
When Wisper were fairly new to the market I asked them why their original model had not been reviewed in AtoB. Their reply was to the effect that they had offered a bike but AtoB were too busy. However, practically all the major new bikes, ( Gazelle, Pro Connect, Nano Brompton, Cytronex etc) have been the subject of a test report soon after their arrival. Wisper are conspicuous by their absence. If they have confidence in their product - as I'm sure they have - it is something they should be trying to resolve. The choice of a new electric bike is something we all want to get right, and being able to compare the reports in AtoB can have a big influence on our decisions.

frank9755

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 19, 2007
London
That's true (and I'd like to see a Wisper review as much as anyone), but I suppose that if you look at it from Wisper's point of view, they have been able to sell all the bikes they've landed without needing to risk an AtoB review. No point in stoking up more demand than you can fulfill, as that only leads to dissatisfaction, as we saw with the Khalkoffs earlier this year.