Alternative to Lekkie crank arms

Raboa

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 12, 2014
I thought this might help people with a BBS02.

I contacted the company as the picture looks like a spider is attached to the crank arms.

Thanks for contacting us but our cranks do not come with a spider or ring attached. In fact you buy the cranks with nothing on them and then add either a spider or direct mount chainring. So you can use our cranks, it’s just that the right hand crank would have splines for fitting our parts on which wouldn’t be used.

We are in fact about to make some E bike cranks but those that fit on the ISIS spline type of BB.

To produce the cranks you are looking for would be very easy and very straight forward as it’s just a copy of the left hand crank but as I said you can use our cranks on a square taper BB even as they stand now. Hope that helps.

I do not work this company, hope this is of interest to some people.

Steve J H

Pedelecer
Oct 7, 2019
ROMFORD
I thought this might help people with a BBS02.

I contacted the company as the picture looks like a spider is attached to the crank arms.

Thanks for contacting us but our cranks do not come with a spider or ring attached. In fact you buy the cranks with nothing on them and then add either a spider or direct mount chainring. So you can use our cranks, it’s just that the right hand crank would have splines for fitting our parts on which wouldn’t be used.

We are in fact about to make some E bike cranks but those that fit on the ISIS spline type of BB.

To produce the cranks you are looking for would be very easy and very straight forward as it’s just a copy of the left hand crank but as I said you can use our cranks on a square taper BB even as they stand now. Hope that helps.

I do not work this company, hope this is of interest to some people.
Thanks for the reply, look top quality

• Agree
Reactions: wheeliepete

Steve J H

Pedelecer
Oct 7, 2019
ROMFORD
Yeah they should at £120.00 – £122.00 :p
On a lot of cheap crank arms (£20ish) the chain ring is only pressed on ;)
Yes I agree, problem is finding the correct offset for the L/H crank. I know £100 for a pair of Lekkie crank arms sounds ridiculous but should fix the pedal alignement.