Another perk for your Member of Parliament.

Bobajob

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 1, 2019
Cornwall
I feel they are over paid when you look at what nurses get doing a harder, longer hours, paying to park their cars etc etc etc., most nurses go to university to enter their profession etc. Ambulance and para medics work long hours in a stressful job, police, firemen risk their lives.
Mp’s earn loads more, do less hours, have longer holidays, employ their partners to be their secretary, their pensions are unrivalled in any public or public sector, claim expenses on quite a lot and more as long they don’t get caught lol, two homes perks. I can’t think of any more lol
coupled to their ability to get a job without any qualifications (I’m not saying they’re all uneducated) it seems that they do better than most of those who keep this country going let aside bringing the armed forces into the argument where veteran losing limbs with ptsd are cast aside to fend for themselves etc etc etc.

Bobajob

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 1, 2019
Cornwall
I feel they are over paid when you look at what nurses get doing a harder, longer hours, paying to park their cars etc etc etc., most nurses go to university to enter their profession etc. Ambulance and para medics work long hours in a stressful job, police, firemen risk their lives.
Mp’s earn loads more, do less hours, have longer holidays, employ their partners to be their secretary, their pensions are unrivalled in any public or public sector, claim expenses on quite a lot and more as long they don’t get caught lol, two homes perks. I can’t think of any more lol
coupled to their ability to get a job without any qualifications (I’m not saying they’re all uneducated) it seems that they do better than most of those who keep this country going let aside bringing the armed forces into the argument where veteran losing limbs with ptsd are cast aside to fend for themselves etc etc etc.
to be honest the only down side I can see is coming up against JacobRees Mogg who will rightfully rub them mercilessly lol

• Disagree
Reactions: Warwick

Warwick

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 24, 2015
Warwick
No, just irrelevant...

Reactions: jokskot

gsm.terra

Pedelecer
Aug 3, 2020
Edinburgh
on the subject of cycle to work scheme, we were invited to address one of the directors of our company with any queries/suggestions re: covid19 in relation to us returning to work. I suggested that the company join the scheme as public transport will be less inviting for the foreseeable future, only to be told that "we have no plans to introduce such a scheme" but we were invited to take up the 10% discount from Halfords via the company rewards scheme.. pretty mean spirited in my opinion!

• Agree
Reactions: flecc