Any Pro Connect Owners??

Intex

Pedelecer
Aug 17, 2008
Are there any Pro Connect S owners on this forum. If so, could you let us know who? I understand that there are none from the U.K., but maybe from Germany, Switzerland, etc..

Intex

Pedelecer
Aug 17, 2008
JohnC,
Did you have the opportunity to try the ProConnect S, before you purchased your ProConnect? or was it not yet available?
I am leaning towards the ProConnect, mainly because of the weight, I am told it is about 20-21 Kg, which is a bit less than all others.

Is there anything that you regret about the purchase (other than cost), and if you had the opportunity to buy an "S" Model, would you or would you not, and preferably why.

I understand this may be a long answer, but would sure appreciate it, before I make my "blind" purchase.

Intex

Pedelecer
Aug 17, 2008
Those of you that purchased ProConnects, what size wheel did you order:
26" or 28"

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Those of you that purchased ProConnects, what size wheel did you order:
26" or 28"

JohnC,
Did you have the opportunity to try the ProConnect S, before you purchased your ProConnect? or was it not yet available?
There hasn't been a practical choice since it depended on the rider size, the 26" wheel being only on the smallest frame model. All the main frame sizes use the 28" wheel.

I can't help feeling that you aren't seeing the answers to all your questions by the way they are being repeated. For the third time, the Pro Connect S is a new model in the 2009 range and it has not been on the market to customers anywhere, so no-one can answer this repeated question about trying it.