Anybody haven problems signing in to Ebike-connect.com

Mac_user82

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 16, 2014
Hi

i was just wondering has anyone having any problems with signing in to Ebike-connect.com
because it says i am blocked from the site contact bosch which i have done but their has
not been a reply from them.

Before i had the message a couple of hours before getting the message i was using it fine
with no problem and i was creating routes on it.

any information and i would be very grateful

Regards

Paul

VictoryV

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 15, 2012
near Biggleswade
Hi

i was just wondering has anyone having any problems with signing in to Ebike-connect.com
because it says i am blocked from the site contact bosch which i have done but their has
not been a reply from them.

Before i had the message a couple of hours before getting the message i was using it fine
with no problem and i was creating routes on it.

any information and i would be very grateful

Regards

Paul
I can log into the home page in german, but as soon as I select the english version I get "Page not found" and HTTP404 in the browser. If I select any language other than german I get the same result.

Mac_user82

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 16, 2014
It says i have been blocked from the site i have emailed bosch and they haven't come back to me yet

electrickery

Pedelecer
Jun 8, 2015
fife scotland
interestingly when I first signed up here several years back I couldn't because it said my email address was blocked. tried again a couple of years later and it worked. I suspect at the time I had a pc virus sending emails with dodgy links and could only assume that was it.
Regards