Awaiting approval before being displayed publicly ?

StuartsProjects

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 9, 2021
I posted a message, about freewheels on a Bafang rear hub motor, last Sunday.

I seem to have upset the system, I replied to a post from vfr400 and included a link to a previous discussion on the same topic on this forum.

Ever since the thread cannot be publically seen and is marked with;

'Awaiting approval before being displayed publicly'

Is there a way around this so the thread can be seen by everyone ?

vfr400

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 12, 2011
Basildon
Wait for approval?

Bloody annoying, I know. I guess there must be a rule about posting links when you're new. maybe admin is on holiday or worst still jailed by the hate police for allowing people to post links their local church.

If you want to move forward with your problem, you could try sensing me a PM.

Jodel

Pedelecer
Oct 9, 2020
I posted a message, about freewheels on a Bafang rear hub motor, last Sunday.

I seem to have upset the system, I replied to a post from vfr400 and included a link to a previous discussion on the same topic on this forum.

Ever since the thread cannot be publically seen and is marked with;

'Awaiting approval before being displayed publicly'

Is there a way around this so the thread can be seen by everyone ?
I had exactly the same thing when I tried to post a review. I tried again and it worked 2nd time round.

StuartsProjects

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 9, 2021
Wait for approval?

Bloody annoying, I know. I guess there must be a rule about posting links when you're new. maybe admin is on holiday or worst still jailed by the hate police for allowing people to post links their local church.

If you want to move forward with your problem, you could try sensing me a PM.
OK, thanks, I will .................

Manc44

Pedelecer
Jun 21, 2021
I think it might be happening to me (the thread was about almost the same subject, the freehub body on a Bafang rear hub motor) but I didn't put any links in the post. Posted about 12h ago but says "Awaiting approval before being displayed publicly."

Code:
https://www.pedelecs.co.uk/forum/threads/11-speed-mtb-cassette-on-bafang-rear-hub-motor.41363/