Bafang BBS01b programmng

Ebyke

Pedelecer
Mar 9, 2018
London
i could not resist the temptation to have a look ..well after a few changes here and there I can honestly say I'm impressed..the the DP C18UART display is not a real problem unless you really need access to 9 PAS Levels The bike works fine with the 5..in fact it bloody flys Keep current was at 10% yer no wonder it felt a bit lagging in power..I've set it to 75%.

Attachments

Reactions: Fordulike

Ebyke

Pedelecer
Mar 9, 2018
London
Well done for sorting it out enjoy:)
Yes mate goes well now and that little program is very simple to use..I'm just going to ride it and tweak it as I go..it's a bit trial and error to be honest..but it's all new ground. Just got to keep an eye on the motor temp but at these settings it only gets warm..28mph at one point tonight well empressed lol

Ebyke

Pedelecer
Mar 9, 2018
London
I told you not to hang on to that car door handle :rolleyes: how well did the battery do did it still have bars
I've not charged it since I have been using the bike and it's still showing over half left. 37v..I'm not sure if the battery safe limit in the programming is acurate or not this needs further investigation. I will use the battery tomorrow then put it on charge ready for the weekend.then I will give it a real ride out. Is it best to run the battery down a fair bit then recharge.

peter.c

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 24, 2018
thurrock essex
the bms in the battery will cut out if it goes to low the last bars can go very quickly how many miles since charge

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Tbh it's not worth discharging it any less, different if out on a ride to max out range.

Ebyke

Pedelecer
Mar 9, 2018
London
Tbh it's not worth discharging it any less, different if out on a ride to max out range.
think I will charge it tomorrow then give it some miles. It will be interesting to see what mileage it can do..