Bafang NNS01b programming help please

sylkie

Pedelecer
Apr 14, 2016
Hello,

I changed my 350 watt motor for a 250 watt to meet the legal requirements and have a few questions about giving the 250 watt kit a bit more pull up hills and more response from the throttle, on the 350 both were much better, at the moment it is barely climbing hills at all...

Can anyone recommend what to change with the software? I am hugely regretting not writing down the configuration of the 350 kit when it was attached, I could maybe gauge a little about what to do about the throttle...

Some help would be much appreciated

many thanks

Fordulike

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 26, 2010
Hello,

I changed my 350 watt motor for a 250 watt to meet the legal requirements and have a few questions about giving the 250 watt kit a bit more pull up hills and more response from the throttle, on the 350 both were much better, at the moment it is barely climbing hills at all...

Can anyone recommend what to change with the software? I am hugely regretting not writing down the configuration of the 350 kit when it was attached, I could maybe gauge a little about what to do about the throttle...

Some help would be much appreciated

many thanks
If the 250w is on stock settings, then change the 'Keep Current' to 100% to help hill climbing. Think that only affects PAS and not throttle though, not too sure.

Can't help with throttle, as I personally don't have one fitted.

Last edited:
Reactions: sylkie