bbs02b 500w 36v question

Fordulike

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 26, 2010
would I get hit with taxes buying from them?
As I am planning on buying my next battery from EM3EV, I e-mailed them to clarify the import fees situation. This is the reply I received:

' We have one shipping method called as European-Direct method which can avoid the import fees. You just need to have a try with our website which has automated check out. You can find out the shipping cost once you confirm what you wish. The defaulting shipping method we have on our website is the direct method.

This is how the European direct shipping method works:

We use Europe-Direct for all the battery shipments to the EU countries. The parcel will be sent to one European warehouse by air first and then transferred to the destination via UPS (or DPD occasionally). You don’t need to worry about the import fees. The shipping takes around 2-2.5 weeks once the order leaves us. We can get one UPS (or DPD) tracking number once our shipping agent starts to process the shipment in China, but the parcel won’t be picked up by UPS or DPD until it reaches Europe. It typically takes around 7-10 days for the parcel to be picked up by UPS or DPD once the shipping label is created '

vfr400

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 12, 2011
Basildon
Yeah but what’s it like up hills etc, will I be astounded by the difference? At the moment on the flat mine will pull about 23-24mph on the flat on throttle, I don’t really do throttle only though, as I prefer to peddle, just an example.

Cheers
I gave you the numbers in post #16. Hill-climbing speed is directly proportional to power, so if your 900w system takes you up a particular steep hill at 9 mph, the 1200W one will go up at 12 mph and the 1440w one will go up at 14.4 mph.