BBSHD Finished ....almost

Gagsinio

Pedelecer
May 9, 2015
Hi Folks, finished my BBSHD build and was pretty straightforward, if you watch Youtube videos for at least a Month. A lot of people on here are really helpful, so thanks to JohnnyBbad, D8veh.Kinninvie,Tony from Cornwall Ebikes and anyone else that answered my dumb questions. If you need any help regarding the dumb stuff, like tools and routing cables, then give us a shout.

Attachments

Kinninvie

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 5, 2013
Teesdale,England
They are so simple to do.
My last BBSHD conversion on a Marin Muirwoods took less than 2 hours from start to finish.

Gagsinio

Pedelecer
May 9, 2015
Hi Tommie, it's a 52v 13.5ah Whale pack. There is plenty of room on this one, but we had the same bike in a medium and the battery would not fit. Different frame shape. Would stick with a large, if you are going to use a Rockhopper.
Put the Specialized decals on, to give it a 'Legit' look :)

Attachments

Reactions: tommie

JohnnyBBadd

Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2016
Gloucestershire
Hi Folks, finished my BBSHD build and was pretty straightforward, if you watch Youtube videos for at least a Month. A lot of people on here are really helpful, so thanks to JohnnyBbad, D8veh.Kinninvie,Tony from Cornwall Ebikes and anyone else that answered my dumb questions. If you need any help regarding the dumb stuff, like tools and routing cables, then give us a shout.
Always a pleasure mate!

Dave-42

Finding my (electric) wheels
May 14, 2017
Uk
Hi there I'm looking to buy one of these kits
( bbshd ) but where do I buy one from ?

Gagsinio

Pedelecer
May 9, 2015
Hi Dave, I bought mine from Tony at Cornwall electric bike conversions, good price, great service. His no. is 07912624425. Kit is very good. Great laugh.