Best companies to order kit from in the UK?

simonisoleeolie

Finding my (electric) wheels
May 22, 2021
Hello folks!

I've been looking around here in Italy for a seemingly reputable firm to order a conversion kit from, but I can't seem to find one! I figured I'd check the old UK. I'm looking to get a front or rear wheel kit with battery for an older retired friend of mine, and would like to ask you guys which firms in the UK has got the best reputation for e-bike kits these days? Repairs and customer support etc.. Very grateful for some tips!

Simon, Lipari

wheeliepete

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 28, 2016
Devon
You could try Woosh for kits, who are trade members on this forum and have a very good reputation. I know they were fairly low on stock, but this may have improved. I'm not certain about shipping to EU, but deff. worth enquiring.

Reactions: simonisoleeolie

simonisoleeolie

May 22, 2021
You could try Woosh for kits, who are trade members on this forum and have a very good reputation. I know they were fairly low on stock, but this may have improved. I'm not certain about shipping to EU, but deff. worth enquiring.
I emailed and asked them about Italy shipping, couldn't see it listed, unfortunately.

Scorpio

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 13, 2020
Portugal Algarve (temporary)
As said above, shipping from UK to EU is now a nightmare so I'd avoid buying in the UK unless you aready live there. A parcel is on it's way to me from UK, it has been stuck at a sorting office near Paris for several days and I'm getting concerned. It may just be slow due to volume of shipments or it could have hit some admin / EU import problem.

Buying from an EU country will make things a lot easier for you (quicker, cheaper, less risk of shipments being delayed).

I bought from Yose last year and my order was shipped from their EU (Germany?) warehouse to Portugal with no problems.

Reactions: simonisoleeolie

simonisoleeolie

May 22, 2021
As said above, shipping from UK to EU is now a nightmare so I'd avoid buying in the UK unless you aready live there. A parcel is on it's way to me from UK, it has been stuck at a sorting office near Paris for several days and I'm getting concerned. It may just be slow due to volume of shipments or it could have hit some admin / EU import problem.

Buying from an EU country will make things a lot easier for you (quicker, cheaper, less risk of shipments being delayed).

I bought from Yose last year and my order was shipped from their EU (Germany?) warehouse to Portugal with no problems.
Okay, yeah I've been eyeing that Yose company since the recommendation from peter.c . Thanks for the reply!

budsy

Banned
May 16, 2020
Okay, yeah I've been eyeing that Yose company since the recommendation from peter.c . Thanks for the reply!
Simon Yes sadly it was just mainly > England that took the rest of the UK out of the EU
and in particularly Scotland ..Scotland wanted to stay within the EU by a large majority but England mainly messed all up for majority within Scotland who wanted to remain within EU just matter now of time for Independence for the Bonnie Scots

Anyhow hope you find the parts u are looking for > Awe the best ..

Last edited:

vfr400

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 12, 2011
Basildon
Simon Yes sadly it was just mainly > England that took the rest of the UK out of the EU
and in particularly Scotland ..Scotland wanted to stay within the EU by a large majority but England mainly messed all up for majority within Scotland who wanted to remain within EU just matter now of time for Independence for the Bonnie Scots

Anyhow hope you find the parts u are looking for > Awe the best ..
And what would you do with all the Scotts living in England and the English living in Scotland? A bit of a problem, eh!

• Agree
Reactions: flecc and MontyPAS

montwo

Pedelecer
Feb 11, 2019
If you could only find a way to let the English vote you'd probably get it.

Reactions: Encantador

budsy

Banned
May 16, 2020
montwo - sais in reply to my above post above

I say back - Aye if only :) but again by then N Ireland also want out and join with the Bonnie Scots and then engerlund shall only have wales sadly for them to abide with

this as the Bonnie Scots and n ireland go from strength to strength

Scotland alone has so much going for it ..but Scots do not leave until they know they have the deal in which THEY want ..and thats a full Indie unlike rep of irelands which is not a full indie

We want our bucket plus > And hey only is a matter of time :)

montwo

Pedelecer
Feb 11, 2019
montwo - sais in replay to my above post

I say back - Aye if only :) but again by then N Ireland also want out and join with the Bonnie Scots and then engerlund shall only have wales sadly for them to abide with

this as the Bonnie Scots and n ireland go from strength to strength

Scotland alone has so much going for it but Scots do not leave until they know they have the deal in which THEY want ..and thats a full Indie inlike rep of irelands which is not a full indie

We want our bucket plus :) And only is a matter of time :)
If Nigel Farage was Scottish...

montwo

Pedelecer
Feb 11, 2019
AWAY YOU GO YOU ENGLISH KUNTS ..

SCOTLAND IN TIME SHALL LEAVE U LOT IN A RIGHT MESS AS SAID SO MUCH RICHES SIT INSIDE OF SCOTLAND AND WHY THE SAD ALBINO AS A LEADR OF ENGLAND IS WORRIED AND DOES NOT WANT SCOTLAND TO LEAVE..HE KNOWS WHEN THIS OCCURS THEN ENGERLUND ARE ON A SPIRAL DOWNHILL BIG TIME AS THE BONNIE SCOTS GROW AS A NATION AND COUNTRY ..CALEDONIA THEN SHALL BE RENAMED AS IT WAS IN HISTORY ..NOW F OFF U ENGLISH KUNTS INC YOUR ENGLISH MODS BY BYEEEEEEEE :)
Okay Nige.

• :D
Reactions: budsy and Scorpio

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
There's a kit seller in Spain, Ciclotek.

budsy

Banned
May 16, 2020
As said above, shipping from UK to EU is now a nightmare so I'd avoid buying in the UK

But again this is yer engerlish politics as to why its ran into nightmares as they voted brexit out of the EU LMAO ..Only a matter of time now :)

Moecycle

Pedelecer
Nov 22, 2020
I bought a YOSE 350w 700c kit from Amazon, shipped from Germany last week. Ordered on Sunday, arrived Tuesday Morning (somehow!).

Reactions: flecc

StuartsProjects

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 9, 2021
Thats one of the features of Brexit that were not revealed during the campaign, there are now no checks on stuff coming into the UK. Our Government might get around to imposing controls next year sometime.