bike mirrors

billyboya

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 10, 2016
uk
The controller is inside so you have to undo the screws to get to it, Hosh is just the makers name of the controller enclossure.
I undone box before lunch it didnt take long, its smaller than i expected lol

IMG_7946.jpg

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
A no name controller , it doesn't tell us much .
Looks like it left the factory in 2022 and a factory /place of build LY.

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
I don't understand what's going on. I thought the bike was working apart from the throttle, and all you need to do to fix that is join the three wires in the right sequence.

billyboya

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 10, 2016
uk
I don't understand what's going on. I thought the bike was working apart from the throttle, and all you need to do to fix that is join the three wires in the right sequence.
Have you not read my post no 136 the throttle is working ok now as I had joined 2 of the wires wrong all fixed now.

plus Nealh wanted to see my controller. So took picture of it

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
With the throttle issue it was simple to cut off the connectors and join the wires in sequence ,which after a long winded process has now occurred and is working.

The request for contoller make/pics was simply to try and clarify which brand was used as money was being wasted on trying to use components with incorrectly sequenced connectors , it appears both Higo and Julet connectors were being used and as we know they simply aren't wire sequenced the same.

billyboya

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 10, 2016
uk
With the throttle issue it was simple to cut off the connectors and join the wires in sequence ,which after a long winded process has now occurred and is working.

The request for contoller make/pics was simply to try and clarify which brand was used as money was being wasted on trying to use components with incorrectly sequenced connectors , it appears both Higo and Julet connectors were being used and as we know they simply aren't wire sequenced the same.
Yes I did join the 3 wires from throttle to wire at front of bike from controller, and yes all worked, But the lead was very short, so if you turned left it would have snapped lead. so I decided to add a longer lead, joined it at throttle end all ok, but then when i joined it at other end to controller wire I mistakingly mixed up 2 wrong wires, plus i had soldered them too. and got E 08 error, then checked again and saw i had joined 2 wires wrong at control lead and end of extention lead. all works fine now just took bike for a spin and all great

Regarding what I said Nealth about that lead male to male it was JULET not higo as seller said on ebay its HIGO. which he was wrong he suggested giving me a £1.50 refund. and i kept other throttle. its fine as I can keep as a spare