Brexit, for once some facts.

Danidl

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 29, 2016
Ireland
I don’t know you or what you are like as a real person. I just see you represented as a series of letters arranged in a certain order and complying with a set of rules. In that format, you appear insecure in your abilities and achievements to me, but I would not be stupid enough to say that reflects you in person. You could be the total opposite.

Somehow I will need to find a way of living without that knowledge.
As you say, you don't know me. Nor I you.

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Mays Husband is always mentioned. Whats wrong with mentioning Leos Boyfriend?
Both unnecessary and irrelevant with institutional origins.

Mentioning May's husband just indicates sexism, a failure to fully accept that a woman as PM is normal. Male PMs don't have their wives mentioned frequently, often not at all

Mentioning Varadkar's partner indicates homophobia on the same basis.

Fingers

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 9, 2016
Both unnecessary and irrelevant with institutional origins.

Mentioning May's husband just indicates sexism, a failure to fully accept that a woman as PM is normal. Male PMs don't have their wives mentioned frequently, often not at all

Mentioning Varadkar's partner indicates homophobia on the same basis.

[removed by admin, unnecessary]. Saving people on his white charger of a keyboard whether they need saving or not.

This time his victims are those most vulnerable of the vulnerable.

The Prime ministers of countries.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fingers

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 9, 2016
Flecc just had the patience, to write down what others,including myself were thinking..

If I had written something offensive then I would expect some blow back.

If people are going to get offended over something like that then I can't help them. I can laugh at how they've allowed themselves to be conditioned though.

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Snowflecc is back. Saving people on his white charger of a keyboard whether they need saving or not.

This time his victims are those most vulnerable of the vulnerable.

The Prime ministers of countries.
Not so. Your victims were their partners and I was not saving them. I was posting in protest at your repugnant attitudes, since they have no place in decent society.

Fingers

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 9, 2016
Not so. Your victims were their partners and I was not saving them. I was posting in protest at your repugnant attitudes, since they have no place in decent society.

I'd be interested to know what Leos boyfriend would say about this.

Danidl

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 29, 2016
Ireland
we need him to tell Monsieur Barnier that the ROI will accept a technical solution within 10 years because unless the border is redrawn, there is no way to have a physical border for places like this:

..and that is one of the places where there are roads!. In others it is the kitchen door,or the laneway to the haggard
In no case has RoI refused to have customs or borders away from the physical border. We are very happy!y for them to be in Cairnryan and Dublin. Nor are we adverse to technical solutions involving drones, OCRs , but before they are implemented, they must be shown to work,and before they are shown to work they must exist. Our bottom line,which with a Crashout might happen anyway is no physical infrastructure on the border.

• Agree
Reactions: robdon

Danidl

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 29, 2016
Ireland
I forgot to say in my previous post that you come across as a nice person.
No, I am not merely nice, I am fabulous... At least that is what I tell my reflection in the mirror every day. However for some reason my wife does not always share the same view... ,But at least she tolerates me.

• Agree

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
I agree entirely. The EU are feeding him Euros in return for creating a non-existent Irish border problem. We need him to see sense and realise this.

He is enjoying surfing on the crest of an artificial power wave at the moment. That wave is heading back towards the rocks on which Ireland founded a few years ago. Once there, Germany will put him back in a box and kick the lid shut with a Jackbooted foot.
Surely you are describing the DUP and the ERG? on artificial power.
And this line
"Germany will put him back in a box and kick the lid shut with a Jackbooted foot."
Is definitely not on, it tells too much about your prejudices.

50Hertz

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 2, 2019
It sounds like it’s all been kicking off whilst I’ve been out this evening. I hope my post about Mrs May’s husband isn’t perceived as being washboardist.

D

Deleted member 128

I know its OT and some more same old same old but
Who realised Slovakia only had a 13% turn out in last EU election?
Their population is around 5.5 kk... So that means that only about 750,000 voted and they have 14 MEPs. So roughly maximum support each MP got was 50,000 (assuming uncontested, could be far worse if a few stood for individual posts), yet those MEPs now represent a voting power of 655,000 Europeans.!!!!??? (ie 500kk/751)
That is a strange vision of democracy..
Please can you try and stay on topic.

Thanks in advance.

Advertisers