Brexit, for once some facts.

OxygenJames

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 8, 2012
Have you ever heard of the experiential learning cycle? You look at the data available, analyse it, make a decision, watch at the affect, look at the data available, analyse it, make a decision.......... sometimes this causes you alter alter your decision based experience.

On the other hand you sound more of a, my daddy voted for it, his daddy voted for it, his daddy’s daddy voted for it, and now I is goin’ to vote for it, type of guy. Therefore, I understand why you have difficulty with the concept of an experiential learning cycle.
So you've done the experiments have you? As you sit there lecturing me. You know for a fact that 'Brexit will be an economic disaster'? You're done that experiment huh?

Fool.

OxygenJames

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 8, 2012
Has anyone ever noticed Donald Chump err..Trump has a twitch ? He keeps winking at people and putting a thumb up ! I can only surmise it must be all that Genetically modified food they dish up over there, or maybe it's the result of eating the 80 odd additives that we Europeans have banned.
Hey.. we've got all that to look forward to in the future....nice.
'Trump is always bad and look how stupid the Americans are'.

Boring.

50Hertz

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 2, 2019
So you've done the experiments have you? As you sit there lecturing me. You know for a fact that 'Brexit will be an economic disaster'? You're done that experiment huh?

Fool.
I love that last comment, “Fool” :) Are you Mr T from The A Team?

I am saying that 3 years ago, I thought that Brexit looked like a good idea so I voted for it. Since then, I have watched closely and it has become clear to me that Brexit isn’t going to be how I envisaged it when I voted. Things which were promised are not going to happen, people’s lack of ability has been exposed and I now believe that the economic consequences are going to be severe. My reassessment now leads me to favour the U.K. remaining an active member of the EU. I believe that is where we stand the best chance of securing the changes we want.

I think the Nigel Farages, Boris Johnsons and Michael Goves have revealed themselves as opportunistic chancers who are using Brexit as a means to further their personal desire for greater power and influence. In terms of substance and ability to deliver, they have shown that they to have nothing to offer.

I hope there is a second referendum because I don’t think I’m alone in my opinion.

Last edited:

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
My reassessment now leads me to favouring the U.K. remaining an active member of the EU. I believe that this is where we stand the best chance of securing the changes we want.

I hope there is a second referendum because I don’t think I’m alone in my opinion.
a side remark: jobs created since the referendum were almost all taken up by Britons.

• Informative
Reactions: robdon and flecc

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015

Fool.
You are the fool expecting a known failed past experiment to work this time.
Brexit is so obviously doomed, those who want it either have been sold false promises, or have reasons to do so unconnected with the good of the nation.

vfr400

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 12, 2011
Basildon
I love that last comment, “Fool” :) Are you Mr T from The A Team?

I am saying that 3 years ago, I thought that Brexit looked like a good idea so I voted for it. Since then, I have watched closely and it has become clear to me that Brexit isn’t going to be how I envisaged it when I voted. Things which were promised are not going to happen, people’s lack of ability has been exposed and I now believe that the economic consequences are going to be severe. My reassessment now leads me to favour the U.K. remaining an active member of the EU. I believe that is where we stand the best chance of securing the changes we want.

I think the Nigel Farages, Boris Johnsons and Michael Goves have revealed themselves as opportunistic chancers who are using Brexit as a means to further their personal desire for greater power and influence. In terms of substance and ability to deliver, they have shown that they to have nothing to offer.

You'll get your referendum in 4 weeks time. Unfortunately, you won't get the result you hope for. The Europe project is finished. They'll have to have a rethink of what it's all about, so Brexit will ultimately be a non-event.

50Hertz

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 2, 2019
You'll get your referendum in 4 weeks time. Unfortunately, you won't get the result you hope for.
I wasn’t aware of a new In / Out referendum. Are you confusing it with the European Parliamentary Elections? They are taking place in about four weeks time.

Zlatan

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 26, 2016
When all they had to do was alter day to eve.
What's a days difference to Labour party...
Can you edit tweets? . Dont do twitter..
Doesnt bode well for our future leading party???
Probably PC to get such nationalistic rhetoric wrong... We could do it for all Christian Holy days, all English bank holidays...

Reactions: flecc

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
I wasn’t aware of a new In / Out referendum. Are you confusing it with the European Parliamentary Elections? They are taking place in about four weeks time.
could he mean Nigel Farage and his merry men will come to Brussels and slay the EU dragon?

Reactions: robdon

50Hertz

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 2, 2019
could he mean Nigel Farage and his merry men will come to Brussels and slay the EU dragon?
I have stated previously what Nigel Farage is full of. I think he will get lots of votes from shaven headed, goaty bearded, fat necked Brexit dads who still believe in his stories, but I doubt he will use the votes to achieve anything meaningful.

Last edited:

vfr400

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 12, 2011
Basildon
Has anyone ever noticed Donald Chump err..Trump has a twitch ? He keeps winking at people and putting a thumb up ! I can only surmise it must be all that Genetically modified food they dish up over there, or maybe it's the result of eating the 80 odd additives that we Europeans have banned.
Hey.. we've got all that to look forward to in the future....nice.
Does that make his policies or actions any worse?

Advertisers