Brexit, for once some facts.

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
It’s clearly a pink tie with dark spots. Flecc just cannot admit he is wrong.

It’s his thing.
Nonsense, if I could see your screen I'd say what it was showing you, just as I would with what 50Hertz's screen is showing him.

As usual you are just looking for an argument based on an unsound foundation.

Fingers

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 9, 2016
Yes probably, although the picture is not all that clear. It would not be a major shock to find the spots were actually dark red.

The spots are probably dark blue and as flecc moves his eyeballs he is seeing the images reflection, that’s where he is getting confused. You see red if you’ve looked at blue.

Case closed.

• Disagree
Reactions: daveboy and flecc

daveboy

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 19, 2012
pontefract
I can see red spots on a pink background. Is it like the dress in the papers last year. Just asked the wife and Grandson they see pink background and blue spots.??????
Flipping eck Grandson has looked again and now says white background and red spots.

Last edited:
Reactions: flecc

Fingers

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 9, 2016
I can see red spots on a pink background. Is it like the dress in the papers last year. Just asked the wife and Grandson they see pink background and blue spots.??????

Would you in anyway call the tie Nigel is wearing red?

daveboy

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 19, 2012
pontefract

Fingers

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 9, 2016
How the flipping eck do you know what i'm seeing ? did you see the dress in the papers last year ?
I’m seeing he same image as you so I know exactly what you are seeing.

We are all looking at the same image.

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
I’m seeing he same image as you so I know exactly what you are seeing.

We are all looking at the same image.
No we aren't. The image at source is one, the image we are viewing on our different devices is what each device displays and can vary wildly according to the colour rendition of each.

As a media man you really should know that.

• Agree
Reactions: oldgroaner

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
I thought he was very gentle with Khan. The man thinks it is perfectly OK to throw insults at Trump and then whinges when he gets some back. He is a nondescript minnow and not worthy of any consideration
"He is a nondescript minnow and not worthy of any consideration"
Absolutely spot on description of Trump!

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
I see that while Jezza has been spouting his bile about America, he has at the same time been requesting a meeting with Trump. He was refused
Lucky man! who wants to meet Trump?
We should be more choosy who we let in the country, what happened to "Controlling our Borders"?

Fingers

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 9, 2016
You know what I'm looking at not what I'm seeing.

And the dress ??

Blue and gold I seem to recall or blue and black.

I think these are all optical illusions and people are just fooled into seeing something different.

It’s quite clear what the colours are. If people have eye defects then that’s their look...out

Advertisers