Brexit, for once some facts.

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
No OG, I believe in Meritocracy, the EU only know prejudice and discrimination. Its token diversity. Like appointing a black gay female to head of a company who only employ white middle class males in all other rolls. Its a perfect example of how not to behave and only goes to show they know there is a massive problem.
(sorry Dave, somehow replied to your message but actually answered OG's ramblings)
with ramblings of your own
contribution noted.

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
What tartan do they wear?
We Bells have two, very handy when being pursued by the Authorities

The Bell Yellow for normal wear when you wanted to be seen coming
And the Bell Blue when you didn't want to be seen going...

If you catch my drift...
An early "cloaking device" :cool:

Reactions: robdon

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
Now then Zlatan, you mustn't be rude to OG, he's the most popular posting member in the pedelecs forum, and this thread.

You have 17% Likes to Posts made.

OG has 142%.

No-one else gets close.
How the heck can anyone get 142%? that's better than Donald Trump's claim! :oops:

• :D
Reactions: Zlatan

50Hertz

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 2, 2019
I’m watching the Wimbledon tennis. How come the women are still playing 3 set matches now their prize money pay equals the men’s, who must play 5 sets? I thought they wanted equality.

If you got a bloke in to dig out a 5 metre x 1 metre deep trench for you, but a woman turned up and only dug 3 metres, and then demanded the same fee as the bloke, you’d blow you stack. So how come women are getting away with fleecing the punters at Wimbledon? Disgusting.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: gray198 and flecc

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
apparently, that loop should have been broken on the 22-May.
Brilliant, just like we messed up on pedelec law back in 2003.

Heaven help us after we leave.

Reactions: Woosh

Zlatan

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 26, 2016
How the heck can anyone get 142%? that's better than Donald Trump's claim! :oops:
Your maths really is poor and you love to demonstrate fact. A post can get 2 or more likes OG.. For 100posts you got 142 likes.. Not rocket science. Fish in a barrel as Fingers would say... Another deliberate mistake perhaps?

Reactions: Fingers

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
I’m watching the Wimbledon tennis. How come the women are still playing 3 set matches now their prize money pay equals the men’s, who must play 5 sets? I thought they wanted equality.

If you got a bloke in to dig out a 5 metre x 1 metre deep trench for you, but a woman turned up and only dug 3 metres, and then demanded the same fee as the bloke, yoou’d blow you stack. So how come women are getting away with fleecing the punters at Wimbledon?
Better body parts to leer at?:oops:

flecc

Oct 25, 2006

If you got a bloke in to dig out a 5 metre x 1 metre deep trench for you, but a woman turned up and only dug 3 metres, and then demanded the same fee as the bloke, yoou’d blow you stack. So how come women are getting away with fleecing the punters at Wimbledon?
It's equality that takes differences into account. :rolleyes:

Reactions: oldgroaner

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
Your maths really is poor and you love to demonstrate fact. A post can get 2 or more likes OG.. For 100posts you got 142 likes.. Not rocket science. Fish in a barrel as Fingers would say... Another deliberate mistake perhaps?
you've done it again haven't you? I simply asked a question in jest. I hadn't even seen the data had I?

never mind here's a like to cheer you up

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
Brilliant, just like we messed up on pedelec law back in 2003.

Heaven help us after we leave.
the text re-iterates our right to call off 50.
Maybe that should mean that we can still call off A50 after BJ leaves with no deal.

• :D
Reactions: flecc

Fingers

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 9, 2016
We Bells have two, very handy when being pursued by the Authorities

The Bell Yellow for normal wear when you wanted to be seen coming
And the Bell Blue when you didn't want to be seen going...

If you catch my drift...
An early "cloaking device" :cool:

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
It's equality t hat takes differences into account. :rolleyes:
More I suspect of the different levels of entertainment value between watching the male form performing basic aerobatics in a Tiger Moth
And the female giving a rendition of the Red Arrows in close formation ;)

Zlatan

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 26, 2016

Agreed but read on.
Daughter is in Fireservice. At an event some idiot said to her"you, d be no good getting me out of a burning house" I was a bit annoyed but her station manager beat me to reply and said"well if I were in one, she, s the one I, d pick to find me and get me out".
Anyway, about a month later (she was on BA) two teams were tasked with finding a kid in a burning house. The male team ran out of air after 35 mins and withdrew. Daughter and female service partner had another 15 mins of air. Found child, and sent out to awaiting team on platform by window. She had 5 mins left, blokes would have been dead. Her Oxygen usage was around 60% of nearest bloke. She went on to instruct on BA. She, s a Station Manager now.
Does her pay compare with women playing ball over a daft net. Not really. She has to be better than blokes to get equality. She usually is.
Biggest strongest doesnt always mean best for job.

Last edited:

Advertisers