Brexit, for once some facts.

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
Divorces are never cheap (It cost me a mortgage free house) but looking back, it was worth every penny.
This is not a divorce nor will it give freedom it's simply insanity, we are joining the ranks of the homeless, and all to to protect the assets of the rich.
And look at the bunch of incompetents that will be running the country, they bungle everything they touch, and that applies to all the parties.

Last edited:

Fingers

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 9, 2016
Yes... The SA NZ match was a classic..

It was a bit too bitty to be a classic for me but you couldn't take your eyes off it.

That ginger bull on the front row for SA is the stuff of nightmares.

Looking forward to tomorrows game as well. And I don't mean the England game.

Danidl

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 29, 2016
Ireland
It was a bit too bitty to be a classic for me but you couldn't take your eyes off it.

That ginger bull on the front row for SA is the stuff of nightmares.

Looking forward to tomorrows game as well. And I don't mean the England game.
I also am looking forward..maybe with a bit of trepidation... It is a big call to take out our no 15.( He is a local) in favour of Larmour.
Two standout moments from todays match was the grubber kick by Bbarrett, and the two runs from that little SA guy Corby?.

Fingers

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 9, 2016
I also am looking forward..maybe with a bit of trepidation... It is a big call to take out our no 15.( He is a local) in favour of Larmour.
Two standout moments from todays match was the grubber kick by Bbarrett, and the two runs from that little SA guy Corby?.

Yeah he's good. But the problem is he is too little. He completely ran out of puff on his second run and didn't have the strength to lay it off or hold on till help came. Hence tob.

The Japanese winger impressed me more tbh.

jonathan.agnew

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 27, 2018
Divorces are never cheap (It cost me a mortgage free house) but looking back, it was worth every penny.
Now you see that is not clever in my book. I've a friend who did the same, all for the dubious reward of shagging his more than just a little self interested PA. The moral of the story I think, as with brexit, is that greed usually doesnt pay..

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
brexiters will say that we'll control how the money is spent.
Then they will need someone better at it than any team that can be assembled from the circus clowns calling themselves politicians, bankers and economists we have now!

daveboy

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 19, 2012
pontefract
Now you see that is not clever in my book. I've a friend who did the same, all for the dubious reward of shagging his more than just a little self interested PA. The moral of the story I think, as with brexit, is that greed usually doesnt pay..
Did you not read the bit about it being worth every penny.

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
Ahhhh. You are referring to the septuagenarians explanation of soy boy boy beta cuck guppy?

Although I still refer you to the answer I gave some moments ago.
My goodness Fingers you got something right for once
I am indeed a septuagenarian

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
Perhaps you could start a "Some people chasing a bladder round a park" thread.
Be fair, he can hardly post on topic when there is nothing rational he can or will post is there? and this allows him to divert attention from the shambolic Brexit situation.
That is the reason he posts, after all.

• Agree
Reactions: Wicky and wheeler

jonathan.agnew

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 27, 2018
Did you not read the bit about it being worth every penny.
That depends on what the "it" was that seemed so worthwhile? Divorce is complex, but in an effort to stay on topic I'd say that, as with the uk/eu, it's usually better to try to work things out in a relationship than to separate as part of imagining all the bad was located in the other and there is some nirvana just over the horizon where one can escape from it all.

Advertisers