Brexit, for once some facts.

Barry Shittpeas

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 1, 2020
It was a loaded question. As a person who has lived these decades here in Ireland, it was an offensive and demeaning question, and I would appreciate an apology!
No offence was intended and if my question did offend you, then I apologise.

jonathan.agnew

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 27, 2018
The dead guy was a key part of a regime which sets up, directs and funds terrorist activities. Think of the potential lives that may be saved now that this type of activity has been frustrated. Iran pulled the trigger on the plane, not Donald Trump. I suppose Trump is to blame for the New Zealand volcano too?
Think of the lives that that could be saved if someone eliminates trump. By the way, shouldn't shitpeas have one t?

Danidl

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 29, 2016
Ireland
You will note that the UK ambassador to Iran was detained for approx half an hour yesterday. Parts of the trolling universe has gone ballastic. The facts appear to be that a foreigner ..the ambassador was noticed at an unofficial or illegal or unlegal gathering, and was detained. He would of course have complained and identified himself and when this confirmed he was released. The overall event was apparently 30 minutes . Unfortunate but no big deal.

• Agree
Reactions: flecc

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
And in the Express
https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1227493/Brexit-news-latest-Boris-Johnson-Donald-trump-uk-us-trade-deal-leave-eu
Back of the line!' - Readers savage Brussels as they demand PM sign US trade deal in poll
BORIS JOHNSON will take the UK out of the EU on January 31 and will then look to complete the transition period by December 2020 armed with his commanding majority in the Commons.

What can you expect from the Express? no doubt after we sign up with the US it will be free food parcels and aid to ensure we can compete with American Businesses.
Oh and Unicorns too

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
You will note that the UK ambassador to Iran was detained for approx half an hour yesterday. Parts of the trolling universe has gone ballastic. The facts appear to be that a foreigner ..the ambassador was noticed at an unofficial or illegal or unlegal gathering, and was detained. He would of course have complained and identified himself and when this confirmed he was released. The overall event was apparently 30 minutes . Unfortunate but no big deal.
he was found inside a barbershop.
I found his explanation of needing a haircut at that time a bit unconvincing.

Barry Shittpeas

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 1, 2020
He was detained illegally. Stop sympathising with and excusing terrorist organisations. It’s wrong.

Last edited:

Barry Shittpeas

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 1, 2020
Roll it even further back and the Americans lied about Weapons of Mass Destruction and involved us in invading Iraq on lies, making us terrorists too.
This is pointless, you have no concept of cause and effect do you?
How long are you going to drag out this pointless discussion for?
We can never agree, either we end it now and move on or I shall simply ignore you
Suit yourself
....and roll it back further when Iraq invaded Kuwait and a bit further when Iran facilitated the Lockerbie bombing.....

Canada are blaming Iran for this incident, Iranian citizens are blaming Iran and the Iranian government are saying they will prosecute those who launched the missile. This is because Iran is responsible. This is the reality outside of your mind.

Barry Shittpeas

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 1, 2020
Think of the lives that that could be saved if someone eliminates trump. By the way, shouldn't shitpeas have one t?
My great grandfather, Cecil Hugh Shitpeas, had one t. My father, Henry George Shittpeas was accidentally recorded with two. This was an error by the registrar and the double t has continued in our line since then.

Last edited:
Reactions: Woosh

Danidl

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 29, 2016
Ireland
He was detained illegally. Stop sympathising with and excusing terrorist organisations. It’s wrong.
It is against long established protocol to detain an accredited diplomat once their identity has been established ,30 minutes does not appear to me an excessive delay. You nor I have no idea what is illegal, in any State, except our own.

• Agree
Reactions: oyster and flecc

Barry Shittpeas

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 1, 2020
It is against long established protocol to detain an accredited diplomat once their identity has been established ,30 minutes does not appear to me an excessive delay. You nor I have no idea what is illegal, in any State, except our own.
Iran seems to be attracting criticism from those opposed to terrorism from around the world and across all U.K. political parties.

Emily Thornbury, a lawyer, has stated,
“It was a complete breach of international law and it was totally wrong to do so,” regarding the detention.

Your attitude is causing me to reassess my thoughts about you. You are extremely anti U.K. and seem to support illegal acts against the nation, including terrorism.

Last edited:
  • Dislike
Reactions: flecc

Barry Shittpeas

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 1, 2020
This was obvious all along and why I protested at the time that it was nonsense, a fabrication simply to smear Corbyn. As soon as the election was over, it stopped.
Corbyn has described Hezbollah as “friends.” That’s on the record and Corbyn has acknowledged it himself. That organisation has carried out many acts of terrorism, killing and injuring hundreds of Jews. Friends? Is there any wonder........

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
  • Agree
Reactions: oyster and flecc

Barry Shittpeas

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 1, 2020
that does not give carte blanche to the Israeli government of Netanyahu to interfere in our internal politics.
Friends? Friends! Terrorist friends who commit atrocities against Jews. Why not speak up about that if you are Jewish?

Danidl

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 29, 2016
Ireland
Iran seems to be attracting criticism from those opposed to terrorism from around the world and across all U.K. political parties.

Emily Thornbury, a lawyer, has stated,
“It was a complete breach of international law and it was totally wrong to do so,” regarding the detention.

Your attitude is causing me to reassess my thoughts about you. You are extremely anti U.K. and seem to support illegal acts against the nation, including terrorism. I think I was wrong and I do believe that you hold terrorist acts and organisations in high regard.
Obviously I cannot be held responsible for your thought processes, however shallow or deep they might be. I take the view that every freedom fighter and every patriot is, in someone else's view , a terrorist and an enemy.
The tragedy of your process in assessing people you disagree with and labelling them thus is that it is doomed to perpetuate the cycle.
You likewise have no idea of my attitude to the UK..as I write this I am actually in the UK. I have family members living and working in the UK,with their children ,my nephews and nieces.
I continue to believe that the Brexit concept, is a monumental exercise in self harm .. Would I be discouraging it if I wished the UK harm?

Last edited:

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Friends? Friends! Terrorist friends who commit atrocities against Jews. Why not speak up about that if you are Jewish?
We have recently been friends with Iran and have just said we want to be their friends again. Such language is commonplace and limited in meaning in politics and Corbyn is a politician.

And Israelis are hardly in a position to protest at such harmless use of the word friend, when they created their country by Zionist terrrorism and still practice terrorist methods.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: oldgroaner

Advertisers