Brexit, for once some facts.

Zlatan

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 26, 2016
No zlatan while that was intended as a joke, all Internet traffic is monitored
And 99.99% of it ignored. My grandson's emails to his mates no doubt get monitored. You claiming GCHQ and other spooks watch /read this thread is hyperbole on your part. Along similar lines to your million readers.... There are probably 10.
You, ve got it in your head this crusade you are on is somehow a public service, when actually its simply preaching to a small choir and generally raking up as much negativity about Brexit, Leavers, Tories and Boris as possible. It's actually quite amusing how you home in on the slightest negative aspects but never mention anything positive at all. (eg. BJ's proposed spending is highest in a generation, never mentioned, his attendance at some silly party you and Oyster dine out on it for a week.)
Think I, m with VFR on this thread now. Its a Pedelec forum. Your ramblings should be posted where they belong. In Daily Mail with all other hordes of opinionated rubbish.
World really does have other things to think about.

Last edited:

Barry Shittpeas

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 1, 2020
And 99.99% of it ignored. My grandson's emails to his mates no doubt get monitored. You claiming GCHQ and other spooks watch /read this thread is hyperbole on your part. Along similar lines to your million readers.... There are probably 10.
You, ve got it in your head this crusade you are on in somehow a public service, when actually its simply preaching to a small choir and generally raking up as much negativity about Brexit, Leavers, Tories and Boris as possible. It's actually quite amusing how you home in on the slightest negative aspects but never mention anything positive at all. (eg. BJ's proposed spending is highest in a generation, never mentio ed, his attendance at some silly party you and Oyster dined out on it for a week.
Think I, m with VFR on this thread now. Its a Pedelec forum. Your ramblings should be posted where they belong. In Daily Mail with all other hordes of opinionated rubbish.
Twitter produced 200,000,000,000 tweets per year in 2016, it’s probably 1.5 times that now. Add in Facebook, messenger services and forum traffic and the numbers will be incomprehensibly high. That can only be monitored by algorithms & triggers and even then vast quantities of actionable material must slip through. This entire Pedelecs forum is a sub-atomic particle in the scheme of things, this thread even less, and individual contributors a whisker off less than zero.

Reactions: Zlatan

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
BJ's proposed spending is highest in a generation, never mentioned,
BJ promised then, but so far has not delivered anything other than new promises to carry on with HS2.
BJ found out that Javid could not print much more money than his predecessor, he replaced his cabinet with more yes men.
Now with the threat of COVID19, the stock market lost hundreds of billions, the Pound is at 1 year low against other currencies (it touched $1.27 this morning) , I doubt that he can deliver any more spending than TM which was not even enough to keep the NHS to stand still leave alone schools, the army, social care, road and house building.

• Agree
Reactions: flecc

Barry Shittpeas

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 1, 2020
BJ promised then, but so far has not delivered anything other than new promises to carry on with HS2.
BJ found out that Javid could not print much more money than his predecessor, he replaced his cabinet with more yes men.
Now with the threat of COVID19, the stock market lost hundreds of billions, the Pound is at 1 year low against other currencies (it touched $1.27 this morning) , I doubt that he can deliver any more spending than TM which was not even enough to keep the NHS to stand still leave alone schools, the army, social care, road and house building.
Are you casting doubt on the 40 new hospitals?

Zlatan

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 26, 2016
Nice to see the choir joining in. We can all just dream of how great things would be under Corbyn and remaining, well not leaving, or remaining. Deliberating ad infinitum.
This thread is akin to moaning endlessly at your first choice goal keeper after sacking 2nd choice, 3rd choice has broken legs, and 4th and 5th are smoking pot in some Brothel in Afghanistan and only one with remotest interest in playing you continually bemoan every single thing he does.
OG keeps telling us this government will be overthrown. Well, I, m sorry to tell you lot, Boris and Tories are the only show in Town. There is no alternative,so WTF is point in moaning,
72,000 posts of moan, moan, fecking moan. Read by 10 folk. Think the word is utterly fecking futile. Ok 3.
Ten years of this...
Instead of bitching about what we have why not suggest an alternative.

Last edited:

Barry Shittpeas

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 1, 2020
Nice to see the choir joining in. We can all just dream of how great things would be under Corbyn and remaining, well not leaving, or remaining. Deliberating ad infinitum.
This thread is akin to moaning endlessly at your first choice goal keeper after sacking 2nd choice, 3rd choice has broken legs, and 4th and 5th are smoking pot in some Brothel in Afghanistan and only one with remotest interest in playing you continually bemoan every single thing he does.
OG keeps telling us this government will be overthrown. Well, I, m sorry to tell you lot, Boris and Tories are the only show in Town. There is no alternative,so WTF is point in moaning,
72,000 posts of moan, moan, fecking moan. Read by 10 folk. Think the word is utterly fecking futile. Ok 3.
Of course the government will be overthrown. Every government over the past 100 years + has been overthrown at some point. They all come to an end eventually. Labour are just making sure that this Boris Johnson led Tory government doesn't come to an end for at least 10 years, and a very fine job they are doing too.

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
Are you casting doubt on the 40 new hospitals?
my local hospital (Southend General) has closed wards through lack of staff. There is no real need for new hospitals, just stop closing existing ones.
BJ likes making big noises but reality will soon hit home. Money does not come from the sky, even if he could in principle order the BoE to print some more. He'll put his shovel into the ground but will blame the weather for delay in their construction.

Zlatan

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 26, 2016
Of course the government will be overthrown. Every government over the past 100 years + has been overthrown at some point. They all come to an end eventually. Labour are just making sure that this Boris Johnson led Tory government doesn't come to an end for at least 10 years, and a very fine job they are doing too.
Weather forecasters do same. Its going to get windy is a common forecast. Ofcourse its correct, the real secret is predicting when.
And as things stand this Government will never be overthrown. There needs to be a alternative. There isnt one and wont be in 10 years if all other parties carry on in this vane.

• Disagree

Zlatan

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 26, 2016
my local hospital (Southend General) has closed wards through lack of staff. There is no real need for new hospitals, just stop closing existing ones.
BJ likes making big noises but reality will soon hit home. Money does not come from the sky, even if he could in principle order the BoE to print some more. He'll put his shovel into the ground but will blame the weather for delay in their construction.
And your point is exactly what Woosh.
If Boris has no money why would country think any, none existent, alternative will have. All governments operate on credit and money trees.
The more severe any financial problems become the stronger Tories become. Nobody actually believes Labour could help any dire fiscal issues, they never have and never will.

Last edited:
Reactions: Barry Shittpeas

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
And as things stand this Government will never be overthrown. There needs to be a alternative. There isnt one and wont be in 10 years if all other parties carry on in this vane.
As always, this government will get overthrown as soon as it gets awful enough and then the people will choose any other one, just because it's different.

Zlatan

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 26, 2016
As always, this government will get overthrown as soon as it gets awful enough and then the people will choose any other one, just because it's different.
Yep, we'll play the keeper with broken legs. I dont think so flecc.
Things are not like " as always". Tell me a time in history where opposition has been so weak. We are in unchartered waters with respect to opposition being held in utter contempt by public and refusing to change.
But when flecc. When. 5 years? 10? Another 20? We, ve not had a labour government in image of this one since Wilson. As you like to tell us, Blair wasnt really Labour. So we, ve not had Labour for 50 years or so but you are confident we, ll see another. Nope, we wont. Not Labour as we know it at moment.

Last edited:
  • Disagree

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
And your point is exactly what Woosh.
If Boris has no money why would country think any, none existent, alternative will have. All governments operate on credit and money trees.
The more severe any financial problems become the stronger Tories become. Nobody actually believes Labour could help any dire fiscal issues, they never have and never will.
Leaving the EU without a deal is simply stupid. We need to stay as close to the EU as possible to protect our exports, then in time, move away, not a cliff edge.

my point is if we want to spend more, we have to tax more, not just borrow more.
We can only borrow more if the Pound is stronger, that foreigners will want to invest more here, not us pulling up our draw bridges.

• Agree
Reactions: oyster and flecc

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
There is no alternative,so WTF is point in moaning,
Ten years of this...
Instead of bitching about what we have why not suggest an alternative.
Here's an alternative, how about you stop repeating this moan, moan, moan posting about what others post and what you think of the Labour party?

What's the point in you bitching page after page when no-one takes any notice, least of all Corbyn and Mc Clusky?

Barry Shittpeas

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 1, 2020
The town closest to me is closing beds / wards. The hospital is running at less than 50% capacity and it’s a nice building, about 25 years old. Meanwhile, they are building houses like crazy, boosting the town’s population. It’s nuts.

• Agree
Reactions: Woosh and flecc

Barry Shittpeas

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 1, 2020
I’ve just seen Sir Phillip Rutnam on national television calling the Home Secretary a liar and a bully. We live in very strange times.

• Agree

Zlatan

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 26, 2016
Here's an alternative, how about you stop repeating this moan, moan, moan posting about what others post and what you think of the Labour party?

What's the point in you bitching page after page when no-one takes any notice, least of all Corbyn and Mc Clusky?
My moans about Corbyn /McCluskey pale into insignificance at side of yours and OG's about Boris and Leaving but you are so biased you dont see it.
OG's moans about Boris outnumber mine about Corbyn around 50 to 1.In reality Corbyn has decimated Labour and Boris has united Tories.
Boris has led his party to an 80 seat majority. Corbyn has led Labour into oblivion. Who should we really be moaning at?
You have your priorities all mixed up.
If you want something to change, something done about Boris you need to foster, support, insist on change in Labour,but you cant.

Last edited:
  • Disagree

Barry Shittpeas

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 1, 2020
It’s just been announced that The Prime Minister is to become a father for the n+1 th time. (Where n, a positive integer, is yet to be determined).

I wonder how long he will stick around before binning this one off?

Reactions: oldgroaner

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
My moans about Corbyn /McCluskey pale into insignificance at side of yours and OG's about Boris and Leaving but you are so biased you dont see it.
This shows how distorted your view is. I've hardly been in here for some while and my posting frequency in this thread for some while doesn't begin to compare with OG's.

In fact I've been posting extensively in the pedelecs cycling forums for some while now, not that you'd notice the 10 times today and 17 times yesterday for examples.

Advertisers