Brexit, for once some facts.

OxygenJames

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 8, 2012
Jeez, what's the matter with you? It must be time to take one of your anti-derangement pills. If you've forgotten where they are again, have a look next to the kettle where you found them last time.

The article is about anomalies in the counting of votes, not genetics? Referring to DNA is a thing called a figure of speech (metaphor), which are very common in the English language. Calm down and have a look at the data, then come back and tell us what you found.
Sarcastic fantasist sad little troll.

OxygenJames

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 8, 2012
Brexit, Trump? It makes absolutely no difference and will continue to make no difference to me.

There are enough sanctimonious ***** haunting these pages, so I'll say no more about poor people, other than I'm quietly confident that I do more in terms of giving time and money to help, than fuckwits like Wicky.
Sanctimonious, fantasist, sarcastic sad little troll. (not you Barry - you know who I mean).

• :D
Reactions: Barry Shittpeas

Barry Shittpeas

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 1, 2020
In that case, just consider that the pain of having them removed by a ligasure haemorrhoidectomy makes you wish you'd kept them.

You'll feel more content then.
Sounds painful. Thankfully I don't have any such ailments, but I will take care to ensure that I don't develop any in future. :eek:

Reactions: Woosh

OxygenJames

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 8, 2012
Care to define "DNA-level evidence" as it applies in this case? And how that gets elevated to DNA-LEVEL PROOF?
Oyster you forget you're dealing with a sanctimonious, fantasist, sarcastic sad little troll - and you should know by now that sanctimonious, fantasist, sarcastic sad little trolls don't answer questions.

Why? (don't sanctimonious, fantasist, sarcastic sad little trolls answer questions?)

Because they're sanctimonious, fantasist, sarcastic sad little trolls!!!

OxygenJames

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 8, 2012
I've owned around 100 different motorbikes of every type from mopeds and scooters to ultimate sports bikes.
Prove it.

Send in some pictures of you on say half a dozen bikes - we'll take a couple of R1s (or similar) - a CBR600 or two (or a CBR600rr we're not fussy) - you on your vfr400 (why not?) and one other.

That'll be 6 out of the "around 100".

You can compile the other 94 when you've got more time.

Reactions: Barry Shittpeas

OxygenJames

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 8, 2012
The OxygenDeprivedJames troll has awakened ,

what a guy, what a contributor, legend in his own lunchtime
Ah yes - Nigel.

You're the one who sent in the screenshot of Wisconsin votes being more than the total number of registered voters yes?

Which I pointed out was *******.

Which you ignored!

Not good Nigel - not good.

OxygenJames

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 8, 2012
Post of the day....lol
:D :D :D :D :D :D
Er.... Nigel - didn't you fall for the same mistake?

In response you yourself wrote: 'Cos it`s Fraud, fraud and more fraud..'

When - it wasn't 'fraud' - it was somebody not realising the Americans put the month at the front of the date format.

• Agree
Reactions: oyster

SirNigel

Pedelecer
Sep 25, 2020

When - it wasn't 'fraud' - it was somebody not realising the Americans put the month at the front of the date format.
I suggest you re-read back and not make a fool out of yourelf again,
but i`ll cut you some slack as you`ve just awakened cbviously.

wheeler

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 4, 2016
Scotland

In fact it was somebody who fully understood American date format, it seemed an opportunity for, as Oyster put it, some mild humour.
Unfortunately it wasn't signposted by emoticons and was taken hook , line, and sinker by Vote For Robinson and Sir Nigel.
A pair of absolute plums.

• Agree
Reactions: oyster

Barry Shittpeas

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 1, 2020
Aye right, you've a strange way of showing it.
Seriously, non of it will affect anything I do. I might lose some money on paper, but that won’t restrict or curtail anything. I’ll just absorb it and crack on as normal.

I would be very sad to see Scotland depart the U.K. as a result of the Brexit vote. I’d much rather see Scotland and England remain in a union within the EU. I think that ship has sailed though and Scotland will vote for independence. The twat in Downing Street hasn’t helped that cause with his comments earlier this week.

• Agree
Reactions: Nev and flecc

SirNigel

Pedelecer
Sep 25, 2020
In fact it was somebody who fully understood American date format, it seemed an opportunity for, as Oyster put it, some mild humour.
Unfortunately it wasn't signposted by emoticons and was taken hook , line, and sinker by Vote For Robinson and Sir Nigel.
A pair of absolute plums.
Wrong again
your now back-tracking and trying to save face,

(my post was to sarcastically add to your car crash lol)

Reactions: wheeler

SirNigel

Pedelecer
Sep 25, 2020
Seriously, non of it will affect anything I do. I might lose some money on paper, but that won’t restrict or curtail anything. I’ll just absorb it and crack on as normal.

I would be very sad to see Scotland depart the U.K. as a result of the Brexit vote. I’d much rather see Scotland and England remain in a union within the EU. I think that ship has sailed though and Scotland will vote for independence. The twat in Downing Street hasn’t helped that cause with his comments earlier this week.
Scotland wouldn`t last 5 minutes out of the UK.
What do they produce that the rest of the world wants/needs?

Zilch!

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
Having scored what I believe to be the only Green Tick ever awarded by Polly (could be wrong), I'm sorry to say that I have been demoted back down to a Smile.
don't worry, I still like you and agree with most of your posts, especially about Covid, JC and BJ.

Advertisers