Brexit, for once some facts.

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Now we’ve got a Brazilian strain of COVID. It’s more infectious than the one that is more infection than the very infectious strain that was very much more infectious than the MK 1 version.

And flights still land.
Indeed, can't stop Brazil's TAM airline flying their very long range Boeing 767-316-ER airliners into Heathrow. I always feel sorry for the passengers as they pass by me high up on arrival. Two or three hours in one is more than enough for me, I can't imagine 10 hours plus cooped up in one.

Boeing 767-316-ER, TAM Airline Brazil.jpg

Jesus H Christ

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 31, 2020
China is being difficult and obstructing the WHO’s investigation to try and establish how Coronavirus started.

{Removed by admin. }

Last edited by a moderator:
  • :D
Reactions: POLLY

Jesus H Christ

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 31, 2020
Why is that woman with the papier-mâché face so desperate to impeach The Donald? The clown will be gone in a few days anyway, what’s the point.

I think what they are doing is deeply divisive and is born out of sour faced spite. Just leave it, let him fade away naturally and bring the country together.

Jesus H Christ

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 31, 2020
I think we are heading towards a situation whereby Coronavirus is going to become resistant to the vaccines. We will never be free of this disease, we will need an ongoing permanent vaccination programme. We will never return to life as it was pre 2020.

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
I think we are heading towards a situation whereby Coronavirus is going to become resistant to the vaccines.
why do you think that?
virus mutates all the time. Nothing strange there.

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Why is that woman with the papier-mâché face so desperate to impeach The Donald? The clown will be gone in a few days anyway, what’s the point.

I think what they are doing is deeply divisive and is born out of sour faced spite. Just leave it, let him fade away naturally and bring the country together.
Trouble with doing that is that he will be back at the next four year election and his plentiful nut case followers possibly voting him back into power. American stupidity has no bounds as his first election showed.

If impeached its more likely he can be banned from standing again.

• Agree
Reactions: Nev and oldgroaner

Jesus H Christ

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 31, 2020
Trouble with doing that is that he will be back at the next four year election and his plentiful nut case followers possibly voting him back into power. American stupidity has no bounds as his first election showed.

If impeached its more likely he can be banned from standing again.
If he is impeached, it will feed the conspiracy theorists, motivate his followers and possibly attract more. Someone else will step into the space he vacated if impeachment is successful. Just letting him go and depriving him of a publicity platform is the best course of action.

The trouble is, papier-mâché face is consumed with bitterness and spite.She will drive a bigger wedge between everyone.

• Disagree
Reactions: Wicky

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
Someone else will step into the space he vacated if impeachment is successful.
nobody can be that bad surely?
The main problem with Trump is that he is the biggest internet influencer, he retweets fake news, xenophobic stories, QAnon rubbish and his office gives the seal of authority to the rubbish.
The Reps should regret the day they gave him the job.
Trump mounted immediately a hostile takeover. Their party is now Trump's Republican Party. He owns it.

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
If he is impeached, it will feed the conspiracy theorists, motivate his followers and possibly attract more. Someone else will step into the space he vacated if impeachment is successful. Just letting him go and depriving him of a publicity platform is the best course of action.

The trouble is, papier-mâché face is consumed with bitterness and spite.She will drive a bigger wedge between everyone.
I fully agree, but the risk of him being president again is too great to accept. He's always been unbalanced but has got far worse recently and is now unacceptably dangerous as his incitement to attack the Capitol shows.

I prefer to accept some temporary and harshly punished disruption from his followers in order to leave a message from history for future presidential elections, given the power of that office to endanger the world.

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
All a site healthier than derobed kkk rednecks running around with guns.??

(put as extra comment cos OG had given last one thumbs up)
There are no longer any remainers remember, only those who want this country to have a future and the others.
The question is will they have learned to think before supporting fascism?

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
nobody can be that bad surely?
The main problem with Trump is that he is the biggest internet influencer, he retweets fake news, xenophobic stories, QAnon rubbish and his office gives the seal of authority to the rubbish.
The Reps should regret the day they gave him the job.
Trump mounted immediately a hostile takeover. Their party is now Trump's Republican Party. He owns it.
Sounds terribly familiar, doesn't it?
But like Boris he isn't the brain behind the public front

Last edited:

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
I fully agree, but the risk of him being president again is too great to accept. He's always been unbalanced but has got far worse recently and is now unacceptably dangerous as his incitement to attack the Capitol shows.

I prefer to accept some temporary and harshly punished disruption from his followers in order to leave a message from history for future presidential elections, given the power of that office to endanger the world.
They will have to be made to remember the old maxim

"Freedom is the right to do
What the law allows you to"

Any other way is Anarchy

• Agree
Reactions: Woosh and flecc

oyster

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 7, 2017
West West Wales
  • :D
Reactions: Nev and oldgroaner

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015

Probably the worst possible answer that will simply be to emulate the genius who sent Napoleon into exile on an island

It cost huge numbers of casualties before they finally got round to doing what they should have in the first place

If left unsuppressed, you don't seriously believe that the right wing faction will fade away do you?

Jesus H Christ

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 31, 2020
Probably the worst possible answer that will simply be to emulate the genius who sent Napoleon into exile on an island

It cost huge numbers of casualties before they finally got round to doing what they should have in the first place

If left unsuppressed, you don't seriously believe that the right wing faction will fade away do you?
It’s not going to fade away, but Trump will become their Martyr and give them something to focus upon. Give them nothing, move on and demonstrate that there is a better alternative through actions, not spite.

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
It’s not going to fade away, but Trump will become their Martyr and give them something to focus upon. Give them nothing, move on and demonstrate that there is a better alternative through actions, not spite.
It simply will not work when you have a gun loving culture and the Confederacy , and white supremacy fantasy running in the background.

Reactions: flecc

Advertisers