Brexit, for once some facts.

Zlatan

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 26, 2016
And of couse you haven't insulted anyone?
Made no personal attacks?
Always used correct English in a polite manner, no swearing?
Hmmm.
Perhaps you should list your own indiscretions and then have a look at Tom's.
My swearing was in exclamation ( forfeckssake). And my insult was calling you mad.( after you,d said it yourself)
But as usual you bend the truth ,ignore the real miscreant because for some odd reason you support Tom. Without your support I doubt Tom would indulge in such insults. ( He has insulted every person remotely supporting leave)
The forum should not tolerate such behaviour. He has overstepped the mark with myself, Woosh and Tillson. None of whom have retaliated in same tone. But you are blind too it..just like you are to pro Brexit arguments.
The pair of you paint a very sorry picture for tolerance within ebiking community. Fortunately nothing like the folk I have come across in the real world when out on Haibike.
Your argument about correct English speaks volumes of you.Its quite pathetic actually.

Last edited:

oldtom

Esteemed Pedelecer
Tom tillson,
Your comments both ways are getting very personal, I am finding it hard to accept as banter and it's crossed the line I'm my mind.
Could you both restart with factual statements rather than Natzy,monster ping pong please.
I'll try D8ve but it will be very difficult for me to ignore the blatant lies from the kind of people who worship money and put personal wealth expansion above all else but particularly above the needs of their fellow man, regardless of race, creed or colour.

I expect politicians to lie but when certain people in an online forum perpetuate those lies, even after they have been proven to be nothing other than lies, it does tend to wind me up a little.

It's interesting that one of those who has appended a 'like' to your post quite recently launched a nasty, scathing attack on one of the founding members of this forum - perhaps some double standards apply when it suits some people?

Anyway D8ve, I will try to demonstrate more restraint.

Tom

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
Perhaps you should list your own indiscretions and then have a look at Tom's.
My swearing was in exclamation ( forfeckssake). And my insult was calling you mad.( after you,d said it yourself)
But as usual you bend the truth ,ignore the real miscreant because for some odd reason you support Tom. Without your support I doubt Tom would indulge in such insults. ( He has insulted every person remotely supporting leave)
The forum should not tolerate such behaviour. He has overstepped the mark with myself, Woosh and Tillson. None of whom have retaliated in same tone. But you are blind too it..just like you are to pro Brexit arguments.
The pair of you paint a very sorry picture for tolerance within ebiking community. Fortunately nothing like the folk I have come across in the real world when out on Haibike.
Your argument about correct English speaks volumes of you.Its quite pathetic actually.
Same old stuff, you never change do you?
By the way how about coming up with one of those mythical "Pro Brexit arguments?"
Despite all your waffle you have failed to do so even once, and ideed with this latest post proved that even after all this time, you still can't.
If you imagine you paint a rosy picture yourself then you are completely deluded.
You came on here simply to be argumentative and have failed to add anything other than a comedy aspect to the discussion.

Zlatan

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 26, 2016
Same old stuff, you never change do you?
By the way how about coming up with one of those mythical "Pro Brexit arguments?"
Despite all your waffle you have failed to do so even once, and ideed with this latest post proved that even after all this time, you still can't.
If you imagine you paint a rosy picture yourself then you are completely deluded.
You came on here simply to be argumentative and have failed to add anything other than a comedy aspect to the discussion.
Its strange how even Tom has now ( to his credit) agreed to show more restraint, but you are still harping on about why I,m here. Pathetic ...again.

• :D
  • Disagree
Reactions: robdon and oldtom

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
Sorry Tom my friend I can't wait to see how you manage that, it will be lilke Zlatan and Tillson changing to be pro Brexit.
Possible, but not high on Probability .
However go for it my friend and remember the old quote when rioters were accused of attacking the Government goons with iron bars, and said in their defence
"Your worship we couldn't have attacked them with iron bars!"
The Judge asked "And why was that pray?"
"Yer Honour, we only had baseball bats!"
Perhaps I could recommend the addition of a sleeve of foam pipe insulation slid over the old baseball bat if you are determined to batter Tillson and the occupant of the rear of the Pantomime horse with your Rhythm stick?
"Democratically of Course";)

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
Its strange how even Tom has now ( to his credit) agreed to show more restraint, but you are still harping on about why I,m here. Pathetic ...again.
Not harping, that was actually a welcome! oh ye of little understanding, as I have said before you provide much needed comedy on here.
Highly appreciated!:cool:

• Agree

tillson

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 29, 2008
Tom tillson,
Your comments both ways are getting very personal, I am finding it hard to accept as banter and it's crossed the line I'm my mind.
Could you both restart with factual statements rather than Natzy,monster ping pong please.

D8ve, regardless of how I personally view the comments made on here, in future I will adopt the line that if they offend or spoil the thread for others, then those comments are unacceptable.

Once that I have read a post and decided whether or not to respond, I don't pay a great deal of attention to the insults. I never look at who likes or dislikes my posts or the posts made by other people because it doesn't matter. I don't know anything about people concerned, which I suppose makes it easier to slip into the trading of insults, but still no reason to do so.

I am slightly fascinated by oldtom, and just like when you discovered a wasp's nest as a child, find the temptation to prod very difficult to resist. This I suppose is a slightly childish attitude, but I don't care about that. However, I do care if I am spoiling the thread for other people, so I'll calm things down a bit and extend an apology to anyone (oldtom included) who has had their enjoyment of this thread diminished by my contributions.

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
D8ve, regardless of how I personally view the comments made on here, in future I will adopt the line that if they offend or spoil the thread for others, then those comments are unacceptable.

Once that I have read a post and decided whether or not to respond, I don't pay a great deal of attention to the insults. I never look at who likes or dislikes my posts or the posts made by other people because it doesn't matter. I don't know anything about people concerned, which I suppose makes it easier to slip into the trading of insults, but still no reason to do so.

I am slightly fascinated by oldtom, and just like when you discovered a wasp's nest as a child, find the temptation to prod very difficult to resist. This I suppose is a slightly childish attitude, but I don't care about that. However, I do care if I am spoiling the thread for other people, so I'll calm things down a bit and extend an apology to anyone (oldtom included) who has had their enjoyment of this thread diminished by my contributions.
tillson rest assured I have always enjoyed your contribution and hold you in high regard, don't change on my account, I like you the way you are, and that goes for the tail end charlie in the back of the Pantomime horse too.
Despite all the banter and occasion spitting of feathers, we are all essentially keen on the same thing.
The best possible future for this benighted muddle of a nation of ours.
Even if we are playing Boules on the tilting deck of the Titanic and we remainers are facing the deck in the uphill direction for our turn.o_O

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
In accordance with the principle that nothing is agreed until everything is agreed, individual items cannot be settled separately.
It looks like the EU is more interested in a face saving formula than protecting the interest of its members.
What happens to citizens living abroad if there is no deal?

tillson

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 29, 2008
I'll try D8ve but it will be very difficult for me to ignore the blatant lies from the kind of people who worship money and put personal wealth expansion above all else but particularly above the needs of their fellow man, regardless of race, creed or colour.

Tom
............ and I know that you will be successful. You can do it.

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
I do own a few but can't ride at the moment until my operation.

Zlatan

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 26, 2016
Thanks for that oldtom?. I now know, with 90% certainty, who you actually are. ;)
mmm... Pretty sure I do too, but it makes no difference really..Its an anonymous forum...sort of. Its a sad reflection on individuals who need duplicate IDs on a forum tho. ??? I suspect we all know who, its not that difficult to spot in sentence structure and style.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wicky and tillson

Zlatan

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 26, 2016
I do own a few but can't ride at the moment until my operation.
I didn't but bought one a few weeks ago...its brilliant..Tried them inpast and thought they were rubbish but crank drive, brushless motor, lithium
battery gives a quantum leap in performance. Amazed at climbing ability of Haibike...

Danidl

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 29, 2016
Ireland
It looks like the EU is more interested in a face saving formula than protecting the interest of its members.
What happens to citizens living abroad if there is no deal?
.. I. Believe that the EU would prefer the current status quo. With the UK remaining a full member, . With all the privileges services rights and responsibilities it currently enjoys.It is the UK which is pulling away and it needs to define what services it is prepared to accept and forgo, and what value and price it will put on them. The onus is on the UK ,not the EU. In a very real sense, the EU is the spurned party in this messy divorce, and some amicable arrangement needs to be made about the children

Last edited:

Advertisers