Brexit, for once some facts.

Zlatan

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 26, 2016
Perhaps your odd attitude rather reinforces your point that you can't educate pork?
Your post gives a good indication that you are in fact totally disconnected with the general public , employed as you are , conning the rich with expensive toys they pay to loan so they can pose and boast about.
Not hard to see what side your bread is buttered is it?

And I recall earlier on you saying that Brexit gave the opportunities to do some "neat deals"

What you do for a living is actually of no social value whatsoever is it? you just rob the rich and really contribute very little to society it cannot do without.
You can't run a country on the basis of a boat rental business, you need people who actually produce something that profits the country , not just themselves.
Argumentative, Off Topic, Irrelevant, Misplaced, Wrong, offensive, overly personal.. Click bait bollux. Sort of normal for your posts.. And I have never ever used term neat deals.. Idiot.
And, if you actually took trouble to read my posts I mentioned business I, m now involved in probably proves to be exception rather than rule. ie),There are specific reasons why charter business needs to look further afield. Folk are wanting to go further and med is starting to struggle on room and environmental grounds.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fingers

Fingers

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 9, 2016
Perhaps your odd attitude rather reinforces your point that you can't educate pork?
Your post gives a good indication that you are in fact totally disconnected with the general public , employed as you are , conning the rich with expensive toys they pay to loan so they can pose and boast about.
Not hard to see what side your bread is buttered is it?

And I recall earlier on you saying that Brexit gave the opportunities to do some "neat deals"

What you do for a living is actually of no social value whatsoever is it? you just rob the rich and really contribute very little to society it cannot do without.
You can't run a country on the basis of a boat rental business, you need people who actually produce something that profits the country , not just themselves.

Jealousy in one so old is an incredibly grubby experience. Both for the one who is being jealous and the one who has to witness such an empty and unpleasant emotion.

Very unedifying and disappointing.

Reactions: Zlatan

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
That wasn’t the only reason. There were many, many reasons.

Also your confirmation bias is in full throttle again! Out of the 4 countries in the uk only 2 voted out. ONLY? ONLY? In any language that is half. So it’s hardly only is it? And using your Oft repeated claim the somehow the vote was invalid because the majority was only 750k for leave. Well only 90k less voted leave than remain in N.I. Hardly worth bothering about according to your math.

But anyway it’s a smokescreen as we voted as one country. That is the real fact of it.
The real fact is that the referendum was illegally manipulated and criminal offences that should have resulted in it being declared void carried out.

• Agree
Reactions: robdon

Wicky

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 12, 2014
Colchester, Essex
www.jhepburn.co.uk
Maybe time is now ripe for a Crimbo brexit ceasefire WW1 style with our continental friends/foes/remainers/leavers/undecided and get stupidly pished and wish fun & prosperity to the last remaining foreign nurses & doctors in A&E keeping it together, make JRM & Farage snowmen to smash up, stuff our faces from the emergency post brexit choccie & mince pie reserve stockpiles, practice negotiating travelling to see loved ones though Kent style backlogged traffic jams and begin opening the 100 day Brexit Easterish Advent Calendar - before it all kicks off again in the New Year.

Last edited:

Zlatan

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 26, 2016
Maybe time is now ripe for a Crimbo brexit ceasefire WW1 style with our continental friends/foes/remainers/leavers/undecided and get stupidly pished and wish a fun & prosperity to the last remaining foreign nurses & doctors in A&E keeping it together, make JRM & Farage snowmen to smash up, stuff our faces from the emergency post brexit choccie & mince pie reserve stockpiles, practice negotiating travelling to see loved ones though Kent style backlogged traffic jams and begin opening the 100 day Brexit Easterish Advent Calendar - before it all kicks off again in the New Year.

Well said Wicki.

• Agree
Reactions: flecc

Zlatan

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 26, 2016
You are the worst of the Bigots we have had on here so far, with your rants about Corbyn and EU politicians, and you have NEVER EVER posted anything positive about Brexit being a positive thing.
And your point..???
And BTW OG, being a bigot is nothing to do with expressing opinions, it's being intolerant of those that hold differing ones, epitomised by yourself and Tom.
I can never understand why you two are so angry. You must be very sad and disappointed with your lives. Come on OG, Hull isn't that bad and it's Christmas soon. Cheer up.

Last edited:

Fingers

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 9, 2016
You are the worst of the Bigots we have had on here so far, with your rants about Corbyn and EU politicians, and you have NEVER EVER posted anything positive about Brexit being a positive thing.

Flecc says I’m the worst person he’s ever met on the ENTIRE internet.

I win.

OxygenJames

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 8, 2012
Yes, it's a mystery to me too! Why are you here wasting your time and mine with posts only ever containing unadulterated drivel?

If you haven't got anything to offer in the way of a definite benefit from secession or indeed anything that might cause we pro-EU adherents to think again, wouldn't it make sense for you to save yourself the trouble of posting your nonsense here?

Tom
Hi Tom. How is your evening going? Well? I hope so. Seriously.

I am not here to change minds. I am here for the shear joy of saying something. I doubt very much I am going to change anybody's minds. I could say especially yours but you're like most people here - we made our minds up ages ago and not much is going to change them now.

It is - of course - very tempting to get caught up in a slanging match - very very tempting and I have given into such temptations at times - and why not - I think it was Oscar Wilde who said it takes great courage to give into temptation - but my experience is that if you start slinging cr*p around too much you end up feeling a bit cr*p yourself so you gotta watch that.

I am conscious that its the people who don't post who are perhaps the real audience. Not always of course. But the noisy ones (like us) - are not the only ones here.

Leave or Stay is such a contentious issue. Families have been torn apart. In the end as I said a while back we should all be very grateful for being alive at such an abundant time of human civilisation - never before have so many people had such wealth and opportunities. Of course that is not true for many millions - but it is true for more millions than ever before.

How does that poem go over the entrance to the centre court at Wimbledon - 'if you can keep your head when all others are losing theirs - you will be a man my boy'. Maybe we should all try to 'keep our heads' from time to time.

But.

Up to you.

It's a free country (just).

Zlatan

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 26, 2016
Hi Tom. How is your evening going? Well? I hope so. Seriously.

I am not here to change minds. I am here for the shear joy of saying something. I doubt very much I am going to change anybody's minds. I could say especially yours but you're like most people here - we made our minds up ages ago and not much is going to change them now.

It is - of course - very tempting to get caught up in a slanging match - very very tempting and I have given into such temptations at times - and why not - I think it was Oscar Wilde who said it takes great courage to give into temptation - but my experience is that if you start slinging cr*p around too much you end up feeling a bit cr*p yourself so you gotta watch that.

I am conscious that its the people who don't post who are perhaps the real audience. Not always of course. But the noisy ones (like us) - are not the only ones here.

Leave or Stay is such a contentious issue. Families have been torn apart. In the end as I said a while back we should all be very grateful for being alive at such an abundant time of human civilisation - never before have so many people had such wealth and opportunities. Of course that is not true for many millions - but it is true for more millions than ever before.

How does that poem go over the entrance to the centre court at Wimbledon - 'if you can keep your head when all others are losing theirs - you will be a man my boy'. Maybe we should all try to 'keep our heads' from time to time.

But.

Up to you.

It's a free country (just).
Good post..

• Agree
Reactions: flecc and Fingers

anotherkiwi

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2015
The European Union
I see there is nothing on TV this evening...

Fingers

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 9, 2016
He needs to get out more.. Tom thinks I, m worse than you...Think I frightened him under a bridge...

Silent Rob definitely thinks I’m the worst as does the Polly.

Apply to share the trophy though. If us leavers have one thing in common it is decency, sharing and kindness.

And a lack of math skills.

Reactions: Zlatan

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Flecc says I’m the worst person he’s ever met on the ENTIRE internet.

I win.
I'm too sensible to have visited anything other than a tiny fraction of the entire internet. The only other forums I visit are three natural history ones and I don't belong to any social media outlets.

So maybe not a very big win.

• Agree

Advertisers