Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk

gray198

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 4, 2012
I don’t remember Gove, Johnson or Farage saying that it will be a case of survival and shortages in the run up to the referendum. Brexit was supposed to be all sunshine, easiest deals ever struck with the EU and all of us being better off. Remember?

How did it turn from the promised sunny uplands to shortages, survival and spending thousands of millions of pounds trying to fend off SOME of the damage? How did you allow them to do this to you?
No pain no gain

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
You will probably have to contribute a bit more when we leave. Especially if they admit more Eastern European countries
Hang on a minute! here is an interesting fact for you it was our Government that pushed for the admittance of these Eastern European Countries!
Read this for proof this is from 2011
https://www.euractiv.com/section/enlargement/news/uk-no-longer-advocates-for-eu-enlargement/
The UK used to be the greatest advocate of EU enlargement. But now its prime minister David Cameron wants to introduce new control mechanisms ?vis-à-vis future EU member countries. EURACTIV Serbia contributed to this article.

The United Kingdom, the historical advocate of an active EU enlargement policy, including towards Turkey, has shown a change of tone at yesterday's EU summit (20 December).

Even though he still sees enlargement as 'one of the EU’s greatest strengths', Cameron, who has called for a restriction on the EU’s freedom of movement principle ahead of the lifting of labour restrictions for Romanians and Bulgarians on 1 January 2014, wants to find new control mechanisms before new members can join.

Which rather proves you don't really know who the villains of the piece were do you?

• Agree
Reactions: oyster and flecc

50Hertz

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 2, 2019
You bought it hook line and sinker.

You were the one that was fooled. Gray would still vote out today. He wasn’t taken in by anything or anyone.

There is only one mug here I’m afraid. On,y one person who was persuaded by the most basic propaganda and blatant lies.

I can see why you are angry about it. No one wants to be taken for a fool.
I did buy it and I was fooled, but I’ve seen through it. It wasn’t the first time I’ve been fooled and it won’t be the last. The key is to identify when it’s happening, something you either can’t do or are to stupidly proud to admit. You seem to be one of those people who pile more stupid on top of stupid. I know when to stop, reconsider and modify my outlook. It’s how I’ve built a comfortable life for myself & family.

I’m not angry, I’m happy, so therefore I’m successful. Try it, you might like it.

Danidl

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 29, 2016
Ireland
You will probably have to contribute a bit more when we leave. Especially if they admit more Eastern European countries
Yes..and what is so wrong about that?. Hopefully we will not be required to shoulder the burden when Britain , a poor emasculated Britain seeks membership in thirty years time. Its unlikely that I will be around to see it though.

Last edited:

Fingers

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 9, 2016
They were declared guilty of breaking the law, but there is no case to answer? clearly as usual you don't know what you are talking about.
Even for you that is pretty desperate, times are really hard for you leave fans when you are reduced to scraping the bottom of the barrel like that.

What do you plead? Not guilty of being guilty because the police can't make a case out of 2000 documents?
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Met to take no further action over Leave.EU spending breaches.

Case as they say in professional packing competitions. Closed.

Sorry to ruin your weekend but your last straw has drank at the last chance saloon.

Don’t be bitter.

• :D
Reactions: oldgroaner

Fingers

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 9, 2016
I did buy it and I was fooled, but I’ve seen through it. It wasn’t the first time I’ve been fooled and it won’t be the last. The key is to identify when it’s happening, something you either can’t do or are to stupidly proud to admit. You seem to be one of those people who pile more stupid on top of stupid. I know when to stop, reconsider and modify my outlook. It’s how I’ve built a comfortable life for myself & family.

I’m not angry, I’m happy, so therefore I’m successful. Try it, you might like it.

You do seem to have calmed down.

Keep it up.

We don’t know how leave will turn out yet. Nothing ventured nothing gained and all that.

I will be happy if we leave and I will be happy if we stay.

I’m just a happy guy I guess.

Reactions: Zlatan

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
Bojo will accept all of May's deal except backstop.

No wonder the Pound rose. $1.25

Reactions: flecc

Fingers

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 9, 2016
Oh there’s gain to be had, but not for us plebs.

This was going to happen at some point.

Unless we were part of the Euro we would become more and more marginalised and a referendum would have to be held.

As the federation becomes tighter knit it would be even harder to have a voice. I think it was inevitable we would leave.

We might as well rip off the plaster now.

We can always rejoin and take the Euro later.

If it still exists

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
Met to take no further action over Leave.EU spending breaches.

Case as they say in professional packing competitions. Closed.

Sorry to ruin your weekend but your last straw has drank at the last chance saloon.

Don’t be bitter.
Dont be silly, the verdict was guilty, nothing can change that, and it matters, all involved are guilty of criminal acts.
Don't worry justice will be served
I really can't understand what sort of person rejoices at the news that people the police judge guilty of crime are allowed to get away with it.
You should be ashamed, but you have none, have you?

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
You do seem to have calmed down.

Keep it up.

We don’t know how leave will turn out yet. Nothing ventured nothing gained and all that.

I will be happy if we leave and I will be happy if we stay.

I’m just a happy guy I guess.
We know very well how leave will turn out, your own so called government has told you.
Since you have been promised nothing at all but trouble , you're not going to gain much are you?

Fingers

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 9, 2016
We know very well how leave will turn out, your own so called government has told you.
Since you have been promised nothing at all but trouble , you're not going to gain much are you?

Should get a house out of it.

That will do me. I’m not a greedy person.

• :D
Reactions: oldgroaner

Advertisers