Brexit, for once some facts.

Barry Shittpeas

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 1, 2020
I watched BBC Victoria Derbishire this morning.
I honestly can't see anyone of them beat Johnson.
I would have liked to see Hilary Benn in the running but hey ho.
Agree with that. Benn stands no chance in the present Labour Party. The racist bastard.

Reactions: Zlatan

jonathan.agnew

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 27, 2018
LGBT, gender neutral school toilets and social engineering is right at the top of everyone’s list of priorities. It’s just that they don’t realise it yet. All Labour need to do is scream racist at any person who disagrees. That will definitely win them over. 100% success guaranteed.
You do have a bee in your bonnet about racism. Try and chill a bit. we wouldnt want you to end up like somerset maugham' priest (that is shagging a prostitute and topping yourself after a lifetime of screaming about the sins of prostitution; for the non-litterary minded)

Barry Shittpeas

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 1, 2020
You do have a bee in your bonnet about racism. Try and chill a bit. we wouldnt want you to end up like somerset maugham' priest (that is shagging a prostitute and topping yourself after a lifetime of screaming about the sins of prostitution; for the non-litterary minded)
I see it’s medicine time at the rest home again.

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
Nothing is perfect and suits everyone in every respect. From the current crop of Labour imbeciles, a BJ alternative suits me fine.

Labour are correct and have all the best policies, they just need to get all the racist, poor, self serving scum to agree with them and their London ideals.
Are you receiving treatment for your strange obsession with racism? it seems to be in almost all of your posts.

Odd that you claim not to be racist, yet are mad keen on sending our criminals to foreign countries they originated from, as if in some way due to racial inferiority , these countries are responsible that these people turned criminal, and therefore have responsibility to shoulder a problem that originated here, even though these prisoners have served their time, and had they been born here, would rejoin the public.

What a deluded point of view, but then what can you expect ? I shouldn't bandy the term "Self serving scum" around, you don't have to be poor to be in that category after all

Barry Shittpeas

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 1, 2020
Are you receiving treatment for your strange obsession with racism? it seems to be in almost all of your posts.

Odd that you claim not to be racist, yet are mad keen on sending our criminals to foreign countries they originated from, as if in some way due to racial inferiority , these countries are responsible that these people turned criminal, and therefore have responsibility to shoulder a problem that originated here, even though these prisoners have served their time, and had they been born here, would rejoin the public.

What a deluded point of view, but then what can you expect ? I shouldn't bandy the term "Self serving scum" around, you don't have to be poor to be in that category after all
They aren’t our criminals, they are foreign nationals who have committed appalling crimes whilst being in this country. Because of this, they are being returned to the country that they originated from.

If I went to France and stabbed someone in the face, I wouldn’t expect France to house me and make me welcome once my sentence was over. I’d full expect to be booted out and returned to the U.K.

I don’t understand why you are so keen to have additional rapists, violent criminals and child fckuers living here when we can legally and properly dispose of them. It’s the sort of policy Labour would pursue.

The same twats are arguing that these Jamaican criminals should not be sent back to the Caribbean as were arguing that Shamima Begum should be sent back to the U.K. because she is a U.K. citizen. Talk about hypocrisy. This takes it to a new level.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zlatan

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
They aren’t our criminals, they are foreign nationals who have committed appalling crimes whilst being in this country. Because of this, they are being returned to the country that they originated from.

If I went to France and stabbed someone in the face, I wouldn’t expect France to house me and make me welcome once my sentence was over. I’d full expect to be booted out and returned to the U.K.

I don’t understand why you are so keen to have additional rapists, violent criminals and child fckuers living here when we can legally and properly dispose of them. It’s the sort of policy Labour would pursue.

The same twats are arguing that these Jamaican criminals should not be sent back to the Caribbean as were arguing that Shamima Begum should be sent back to the U.K. because she is a U.K. citizen. Talk about hypocrisy. This takes it to a new level.
As usual you are not quoting facts just propaganda

Danidl

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 29, 2016
Ireland
I note with regret that Mr J Smith has been sacked as NI Secretary. He was very well regarded , both by all parties in NI (a rare accomplishment ) , and here in the South, as someone with a head on his shoulders and succeeded in getting the Assembly up and running.

• Agree
Reactions: flecc

oyster

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 7, 2017
West West Wales
Well why not laugh? I am, ......remember what Mr Gove said?
"We've had enough of experts"
Cummings never liked him anyway, did he?
The issue seems to have been they didn't like Javid's experts and wanted their own installed.

I assume Sunak is craven enough to accept being told what to do by unelected experts imposed by others?

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk

Wicky

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 12, 2014
Colchester, Essex
www.jhepburn.co.uk

Maybe the sums for the budget didn't add up for Cummings & Co....

and with that in mind turning to Norton... A year ago, Stephen Barclay, the outgoing Brexit Secretary, said Norton was an example of a "great business" that would thrive when Britain leaves the EU.

Norton collapse: Administrator’s report shines light on the numbers

£4m awarded to Norton by the Government in July 2015 wasn’t all used in direct connection with the motorcycles.

Norton also owns six Aston Martins, three Range Rovers and an F Type Jaguar, the vehicles’ group value totals nearly £800,000.

Advertisers