wooshbikes.co.uk
  • Agree
Reactions: oyster

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
The Kraken is about to be released. You lot and the dems have all been sold a dummy. Fair dos to him for out-playing everyone.
we'll know in a couple of days what's left in his tank.

• Agree
Reactions: Danidl and oyster

Danidl

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 29, 2016
Ireland
I watched Tucker Carlson @ fox news trying to get some evidence out of Sidney Powell - Trump's followers are now calling him traitor and tell him to start digging his own hole in the ground.

Trump's time in the WH will be remembered as mob rule.
As is my manner, I did attempt to make some sense of all this.. Not an easy task.
There was a German police raid on servers at the behest of US Military , last July . It related to other fraud matters.
2. Dominion has categorically denied everyone of the assertions, presented in these conspiracy theories. Their US office is in Denver, and the Colorado State Secretary has stated that there is no fraud possible in the machines which they gave used in 800 elections in the last 6 years He describes the amount of auditing they do. These Denver office s are now closed, due to death threats.

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
A bit longer. It's going to be Wednesday, Thursday or Friday. That's what you see as emptying his tank, but you've all missed his strategy.
yes, we missed his strategy. He's clutching at anything, even straw.
The server story is just to keep the fire going.
He's tapped middle ranking officials without success, now higher echelon officials at state's legislature asking them to derail the votes.
He hopes that somehow the state legislature may be able to mandate the electors to vote for him instead of Biden. He'll need 37 of them to overturn the votes. I don't think it's going to happen.
The GOP may be fearful of him because he still can technically start a new war but in a couple of months, they won't be.
I visited the US a lot when Clinton was president. Not now.

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
There is more to it than just the accounts. The man conducting the enquiry has a good CV and seems well respected. Boris Johnson sat on the final report for over two months. Boris Johnson interfered with the enquiry, trying to water the conclusions down. The report author resigned when Boris Johnson undermined him. Boris Johnson is hiding the full report.

To me, this series of events points towards guilt.
And of course this has been sat on too!

Makes you think, what else is not being reported?

RossG

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 12, 2019
Whatcha gonna do when they come for you...

What happens if Donald Trump refuses to leave office?

If the president's longshot attempts at reversing the election results fail, at 12:01 pm on 20 January Joe Biden will be sworn in as the 46th US president whether Trump formally concedes or not.
At that point, the Secret Service and the US military are free to treat the former president the way they do any unauthorised individual on government property.

BBC News.

• :D
  • Agree
Reactions: POLLY and oyster

Advertisers