Brexit, for once some facts.

mike killay

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 17, 2011
You really shouldn't admit to such esteem for a depraved and corrupt renegade tax dodger as Trump.
only a right winger could be that simple to mistake dangerous stupidity as a leadership trait.
Fortunately for the USA he's on the way out, leaving just a bad smell of sour grapes to remember him by. :)
Only a brainwashed lefty could write such lies.
You know as well as I do that he is not a tax dodger, even Boris had to give up his US citizenship to escape their IRS.

As for corrupt and degenerate, will you just take a close look at your hero Biden.

Danidl

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 29, 2016
Ireland
You know as well as I do that he is not a tax dodger, even Boris had to give up his US citizenship to escape their IRS.

As for corrupt and degenerate, will you just take a close look at your hero Biden.
Actually Trump is a tax dodger ..and proud of it. He called it good business If you have complaints regarding Biden, perhaps evidence not innuendo might be a good idea.

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015

What a comedian you are , Trump most certainly is a Tax Dodger as well as a swindler, and where does this "Brainwashed Lefty" tripe come from?
Tell me, what made you think I am a fan of Biden, is there any reason I should be?
Amusing that you have actually proved that Boris was fiddling the IRS! "Escape the IRS?"
Ye gods right wingers are truly dim, aren't you?
Who could be more corrupt and degenerate than Boris? :cool:

RossG

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 12, 2019
It wasn’t long ago it was seriously suggested we share aircraft carriers with the French.
They can share our new Aircraft Carrier oyst, and help fix it while they do so. It's stuck in Portsmouth Dockyard for the next six months trying to sort out the water damage it sustained while swanning around looking for a war to get involved with.

Barry Shittpeas

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 1, 2020
And I have never denied being the love child of QE2 and Genghis khan ..Mind you nobody ever accused me of that either. Vfr, if you are indeed a hunter for truth and not just Bidens, wait till there is this thing called evidence,and chain of custody, you know those boring things that adults use ...facts
You are being a knob again. Stop!

oyster

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 7, 2017
West West Wales

wheeler

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 4, 2016
Scotland
Go and see them for yourself, then come back and tell everybody whether you think they're genuine.
Whether I think they are real or not is completely irrelevant. There is due process to be applied and evidential standards to be met. "I saw it on the internet" fails to meet those standards by a long way.

Don't forget that Hunter Biden has never denied any of it.
This is a typical conspiracy theorist tactic, accuse somebody of something and if there is no denial equate that to an admission of guilt. If he is charged with wrongdoing he will be tried in a properly constituted court and the evidence tested. The court of social media has no jurisdiction in the matter.

Don't forget that Hunter Biden has never denied any of it.
The only people that have are people like you and Biden's support troops in the media.
What have I denied? Failing to agree with you is not denial, in this case I am waiting for an official investigation and evidence that is far more credible than the stuff you are promoting.

It's a fact that he's presently under investigation by the FBI after the story came out. The laptop shop gave them the laptop a year ago, but the investigation has only just started. They know exactly what happened.
Well, let the FBI get on with it and wait for the result.

Reactions: flecc

RossG

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 12, 2019
My own research indicates those pictures originated from a Chinese site, BTW there are THREE laptops not one. Lord knows where the other two are or what's on them, no use asking the Computer repairman as he's now shut up shop and done a runner...a complete nutcase so I'm hearing. Another curious thing, he suffers from an eyesight problem make you wonder how he's managed to repair high tech machines with a condition like that.
Lot more going on than Hunter Biden it seems.

• Agree
Reactions: wheeler

Danidl

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 29, 2016
Ireland
My own research indicates those pictures originated from a Chinese site, BTW there are THREE laptops not one. Lord knows where the other two are or what's on them, no use asking the Computer repairman as he's now shut up shop and done a runner...a complete nutcase so I'm hearing. Another curious thing, he suffers from an eyesight problem make you wonder how he's managed to repair high tech machines with a condition like that.
Lot more going on than Hunter Biden it seems.
.. unless it was the pictures which destroyed his eyesight.. You know, certain activities can make you blind!.

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
if you are curious about what would happen to UK fishing industry if we have no deal brexit, there is a factual report here:

EEZ-Report-2015-18.pdf (uhi.ac.uk)

all the numbers below are by value.
14% of our fish is taken by Norway.
The remaining catch is shared between UK and EU at the moment, 58% by about 6000 UK fishermen, 42% by EU boats.
I there is no deal, our fishermen can expect to catch 42% more fish but only a little more of the varieties we eat (cod, plaice), the rest has to be sold to EU customers. So for roughly a potential extra catch of £600 million worth of fish, we will have to pay about £300 millions in tariffs to sell our fish to the EU.

Last edited:

vfr400

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 12, 2011
Basildon
And I have never denied being the love child of QE2 and Genghis khan ..Mind you nobody ever accused me of that either. Vfr, if you are indeed a hunter for truth and not just Bidens, wait till there is this thing called evidence,and chain of custody, you know those boring things that adults use ...facts
That's pathetic. Try again.

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
They can share our new Aircraft Carrier oyst, and help fix it while they do so. It's stuck in Portsmouth Dockyard for the next six months trying to sort out the water damage it sustained while swanning around looking for a war to get involved with.
Indeed, how stupid and careless of the Royal Navy to get a ship wet. Bound to cause trouble.

Advertisers