Brexit, for once some facts.

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
The only problem Germany and France have with any vaccine is the word Oxford.
Does your comment apply to Switzerland too?
Switzerland has not approved AZ.

• Informative
Reactions: flecc

Jesus H Christ

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 31, 2020
Former Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn and senior Tory Iain Duncan Smith are among more than 70 MPs to launch a campaign opposing Covid passports in England.

Why would you do that? In what way is this discriminatory?

These people are dangerous idiots and should be incarcerated so they can’t harm people.

Jesus H Christ

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 31, 2020
Does your comment apply to Switzerland too?
Switzerland has not approved AZ.
Yes it does. When the vaccine is a minuscule threat by comparison to the disease it protects from, my explanation is your answer.

Put simply, if you don’t use the Oxford vaccine, you are going to kill a lot of people. If you do use it, you MIGHT kill a very very small fraction of those who will die because you’ve not used it.

It’s as plain as daylight. They can’t get past the Oxford bit and it’s implications for the U.K.

The Frenchman in you is having the same effect. The numbers are screening at you, but you are simply unable to say anything positive about the Oxford vaccine. It’s pathetic, you are pathetic.

• Dislike
Reactions: flecc and Suzan

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
Now you are informing us 585 people who have had vaccines have died. Then you tell us there is more going on than we are being told.
Are you saying your 585 deaths are on top of normal death rate or part of it?
Yes they have died
There is more going on than we are told?
Quite probably if you say so, I didn't.
And yes these are recorded as happening after vaccination and the reason for deaths noted.
And then this
"You are simply speculating, reading into data what you want to believe because it suits your narrative. "

If you ever read my previous posts you wouldn't try to pretend I have anything against vaccination going ahead, I have consistently said it should.
My "Narrative" is simply that there is cause for concern and investigations be taking place to find and eliminate the unnecessary loss of hundreds of human lives.
Apparently they are just collateral damage according to you.

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
The Frenchman in you is having the same effect. The numbers are screening at you, but you are simply unable to say anything positive about the Oxford vaccine. It’s pathetic, you are pathetic.
And this continuous anti anything to to do with France is frankly appalling.
No one is suggesting to stop using the vaccine on here, and since we have left the EU, what they do we have no say in do we?

• Agree

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
It’s as plain as daylight. They can’t get past the Oxford bit and it’s implications for the U.K.
that's just ridiculous and you know it.
18 countries restricted the AZ vaccine. Are they anti-Oxford?
Outside the UK, the AZ vaccine is not commonly associated with the word Oxford.
They don't even think about it.

• Agree

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
You can taste the antI-Oxford sentiment from the sad, tired, spite filled, stupid old saddos who vomit daily on these pages.
Clearly you are not capable of understanding that no one on here is saying that the AZ vaccine shouldn't be used, on;y that where losses are suffered in it's use, they should be investigated and remedial action taken, not as you prefer their lives treated as disposable.

But you make out they are, to fuel your hatred of France , the French president , and the Irish, and invent reasons for their actions as someone would say to support your narrative
You can taste the antI-EU sentiment from the sad, tired, spite filled, stupid old saddos who vomit daily on these pages
(Thanks for the quote)

• Agree

Suzan

Pedelecer
Feb 25, 2021
Devon
Yes they have died
There is more going on than we are told?
Quite probably if you say so, I didn't.
And yes these are recorded as happening after vaccination and the reason for deaths noted.
And then this
"You are simply speculating, reading into data what you want to believe because it suits your narrative. "

If you ever read my previous posts you wouldn't try to pretend I have anything against vaccination going ahead, I have consistently said it should.
My "Narrative" is simply that there is cause for concern and investigations be taking place to find and eliminate the unnecessary loss of hundreds of human lives.
Apparently they are just collateral damage according to you.
But what about the damage done by rubbishing the vaccine?
We, ve seen on here a relatively sensible bloke (French admittedly) ask if he can have Pfizer. We, ve sern thousands of Europeans refusing AZ when it's relative danger (even if it exists) is on par with crossing a road. Actually less, 130 people a month die on UK roads.
Yours and many political leaders inability to actually see or differentiate what such a tiny tiny proportion we are talking about is clouding the issue and killing people. And prolonging the pandemic and raising chance of more variants.
In Germany 1 in 3000,000 have died with a probable link to vaccine. Just think about that OG. You take bigger risk than that every single day of your life. And that's assuming an unproven link.

And nobody is saying stop investigating. I expect JCVI to continue their thorough examination of data. The vaccine use should not be stopped anywhere and all the BS about how dangerous it is should be stopped. Destroying the vaccines confidence is way more dangerous than the vaccine by a factor of thousands.

Last edited:

Suzan

Pedelecer
Feb 25, 2021
Devon
And this continuous anti anything to to do with France is frankly appalling.
No one is suggesting to stop using the vaccine on here, and since we have left the EU, what they do we have no say in do we?
What about your anti UK stance. That's OK is it. Logs and splinters me thinks.

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
But what about the damage done by rubbishing the vaccine?
We, ve seen on here a relatively sensible bloke (French admittedly) ask if he can have Pfizer. We, ve sern thousands of Europeans refusing AZ when it's relative danger (even if it exists) is on par with crossing a road. Actually less, 130 people a month die on UK roads.
Yours and many political leaders inability to actually see or differentiate what such a tiny tiny proportion we are talking about is clouding the issue and killing people. And prolonging the pandemic and raising chance of more variants.
In Germany 1 in 3000,000 have died with a probable link to vaccine. Just think about that OG. You take bigger risk than that every single day of your life. And that's assuming an unproven link.

And nobody is saying stop investigating. I expect JCVI to continue their thorough examination of data. The vaccine use should not be stopped anywhere and all the BS about how dangerous it is should be stopped. Destroying the vaccines confidence is way more dangerous than the vaccine by a factor of thousands.
I recommend you try to understand my posts, it will save wearing out your fingers, and these boring sermons that keep showing you never even try to comprehend them

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
What about your anti UK stance. That's OK is it.
Wrong again
My stance is anti the incompetent and corrupt Government of the UK
If I was anti UK I would have voted for Brexit like others on here did.
:cool:

Zlatan

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 26, 2016
I recommend you try to understand my posts, it will save wearing out your fingers, and these boring sermons that keep showing you never even try to comprehend them
Your posts are utterly incomprehensible. You wore your fingers out years ago. What is it now, 5 war and peace novels on here. Tolstoy was short graffiti at side of your prose.

Reactions: oldgroaner

Zlatan

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 26, 2016
Wrong again
My stance is anti the incompetent and corrupt Government of the UK
If I was anti UK I would have voted for Brexit like others on here did.
:cool:
Let's just clarify that. You hate Boris. You hate Tories. You hate Brexit. You hate all the people who voted for any. You hate the people who might not have voted for any but show slightest support for any one of them.
Its a long long list OG.. and my summary is far from exhaustive. It goes on... And on.

Reactions: oldgroaner

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
The art of not meaning what you say,
Or is it meaning what you say
Or perhaps not saying what you are saying.

Or as Yoda would say
"PM material this man must be"

For a moment there I thought I was listening to Zlatan! o_O

This fella has the sort of style right wingers love

Tory council leader slammed for bragging about trying to kill moles with blowtorch EXCLUSIVE: TV presenter and naturalist Chris Packham blasted South Norfolk District Council leader John Fuller OBE for 'animal cruelty of the highest order' while the Wildlife Trusts branded his social media images 'dreadful'

Last edited:

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
Your posts are utterly incomprehensible. You wore your fingers out years ago. What is it now, 5 war and peace novels on here. Tolstoy was short graffiti at side of your prose.
Well it has been an uphill struggle, akin to get a message across to some individuals living in an inverted parallel universe, and possessing the cognitive ability and memory of an average gnat
Great fun :D

Zlatan

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 26, 2016
The art of not meaning what you say,
Or is it meaning what you say
Or perhaps not saying what you are saying.

Or as Yoda would say
"PM material this man must be"
Saying 126,000 died because of this Govt's handling is utterly ridiculous.
Perhaps some might have been saved with different decisions but then again they might not. Perhaps more would have died with changes. The simple fact is we do not know. Yet.
You dismiss every intelligent, reasoned investigation into causes of death rate for your alarmingly simple explanation. The government. Missing out social injustice, obesity, population density, folk ignoring covid, covid deniers, anti vaxers, diabetes, age distribution, housing, hypertension, exercise, nutrition, etc etc and simply blame... Boris.
You are obsessed and deluded. You are making it party political and shouldn't be. We should be looking for the real causes not playing political blame game.
Interestingly the man you voted for at the election refused any form of social distancing well after Boris had giving instructions to do so. You know the bloke, the anti EU Labour leader with drug dealing son, the one who pretends he, s poor but has millions stashed away..

Advertisers