Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH

matthewslack

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 26, 2021
Yes.
Which cell spec is used one would have to check the finer details.
I'll give then a go, and learn from the experience!
Thanks

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
CS can be poor using PSWP and slow.

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Personally I would try and find a 10 pole PAS as they give less issues.

The LCD3 is imho one of the best lcd's in the range, however if you want discreet the lcd4 is very good as well. I doesn't though show watts output or ambient air temp.

The controller a 9 mosfet is good though I can't read the label, can you confirm in your link to it if it is svpr model or zws model.

rajeshtailor

Pedelecer
Jun 5, 2020
Th
Personally I would try and find a 10 pole PAS as they give less issues.

The LCD3 is imho one of the best lcd's in the range, however if you want discreet the lcd4 is very good as well. I doesn't though show watts output or ambient air temp.

The controller a 9 mosfet is good though I can't read the label, can you confirm in your link to it if it is svpr model or zws model.
The controller is a 9 mosfet ( KT36/48SVPRM-SJT02L )

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
That's good then it is a genuine sensored sinewave model, have you checked it will fit where it is to be located if in place of the original one ?
The wiring will also need to be tidied up/hidden as often there is a little to hide.

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
You will need to keep the existing motor cable from the hub to the controller and when the time comes connect the phase and thin hall wires lie for like with new controller, it will be better then buying a julet motor julet cable and having to splice into the hub motor cable.

Reactions: rajeshtailor

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
I don't know if your battery can handle 25a current continuous so you will need to check, if not then one will have to be disciplined and reduce the controller current via the display settings.

rajeshtailor

Pedelecer
Jun 5, 2020
That's good then it is a genuine sensored sinewave model, have you checked it will fit where it is to be located if in place of the original one ?
The wiring will also need to be tidied up/hidden as often there is a little to hide.
I’m going to put it in some kind of container or bag it definitely won’t fit where the current controller sits.

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
A KTS06S/ 6 mosfet controller is smaller and should fit ok, get one rated for 17a.

rajeshtailor

Pedelecer
Jun 5, 2020
So I checked out where the cranks fit on the BB and it looks like I could potentially try a Dual Hall Sensor PAS with the teeth connections that fit into the BB.

rajeshtailor

Pedelecer
Jun 5, 2020
Wanted to ask if anyone knew the difference between the controllers that are built into the batteries and the stand-alone controllers do they essentially have the same performance?

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
In general much the same.
Integrated are small so use solid state and micro components, the stand alone use the box for a heat sink.

rajeshtailor

Pedelecer
Jun 5, 2020
I was looking at the below version but obviously I would have to get a compliant battery. But my main concern is the wiring would I be able to wire it with my existing motor?

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
If the vengeance is a hesc hub then the motor connector is different, the stand alone controllers will be easier to make the connections needed. The integrated not so but can be done.

rajeshtailor

Pedelecer
Jun 5, 2020
If the vengeance is a hesc hub then the motor connector is different, the stand alone controllers will be easier to make the connections needed. The integrated not so but can be done.
I see your point, with the integrated controller I'd have to cut the wires to expose the connections, where as with the standalone controller its already separated (hall wires and motor phase wires)