Last edited:

anotherkiwi

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2015
The European Union

Gubbins

Esteemed Pedelecer
Hello

I realised that often I wanted a drink while cycling. Or maybe eat a little something.

For very little weight added, I can now drink and drive:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/h073lh1xr1dr6hv/IMG_20180615_161848.jpg?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/6tdwd76r9j0dc6s/IMG_20180615_161828.jpg?dl=0

What does you food set up looks like?
Just re reading your post.. One small point..
You state drink and drive, so how exactly do you fit all this on your car to let you access the beer to enable you to drink and drive?

Michael Price

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2018
Personally I just lob a can of diet cola into my rack bag and stop for a flapjack at a corner shop I normally pass

but with the current virus thingy I have resorted to 'healthy' bars from the supermarket or chocolate from the cupboard

may get desperate and end up with jam butties

(compulsory Merseyside mention that I live in range of the Jam Butty mines and just past the broken Biscuit Repair works - credit to Lord Ken of Knotty Ash)

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
On rides I'm self sufficient though always have few quid for a ice or something.

Michael Price

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2018
I just make sure there's a cafe on my route.
Or a pub would be good to!!

unfortunatly the inconsiderate palnners round here never seem to put a nice cafe where I want it - although during the summer I have been known to stop to take on fluids at a very nice pub ob the banks of the Mersey - but my other rides are a bit or a desert in that respect:(

mike killay

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 17, 2011
Personally I just lob a can of diet cola into my rack bag and stop for a flapjack at a corner shop I normally pass

but with the current virus thingy I have resorted to 'healthy' bars from the supermarket or chocolate from the cupboard

may get desperate and end up with jam butties

(compulsory Merseyside mention that I live in range of the Jam Butty mines and just past the broken Biscuit Repair works - credit to Lord Ken of Knotty Ash)
I thought that jam butties grew on bushes. Are you sure that you don't mean the toothpaste mines?

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Namuro is a spammer or a spambot so ignore the posts.

mike killay

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 17, 2011
When they ask me what my favorite dish is, I find it difficult to answer, but basically I just love fish and seafood in general, but bad luck, I can’t cook, my culinary skills end with instant noodles, so I spent a long time looking for a solution to this problem , friends advised me Restaurants Perth, here I could find a very good selection of food.
It's Perth in Australia folks.