Cheap & Chinese - What're they worth?

Fecn

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 28, 2008
Warlingham, Surrey
I got these two back in June when a friend of mine moved out of his parents place and into a small third-floor flat - As he had nowhere to put them, they ended up in my garage. I've decided I want to get rid of them now as I have my mighty Kalkhoff Agattu and am never likely to ride these again. Hopefully I can scrape enough money from them to get myself a Nuvinci hub.

Mountain bike styling... 36V, 8Ah SLA battery pack... 6-speed shimano gears.. 200W (I think) hub motor... it might be a 250 I guess. Weight... HEAVY!!

Throttle cleverly mounted upside-down... Genius - The bikes were actually supplied with a left-hand gear shifter too so it's possible to swap the throttle over to the RHS... but the pedelec sensor makes the throttle fairly pointless anyway

View from the front... The lights are pretty good at least...

Hub motor.. gears.. disk brakes.

So.. what does anyone reckon they're worth... and what's the best way to shift them given that I don't have an ebay account.

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
You could pop an ad into our classified section and it can stay there indefinitely. We do get many new members who are looking for a cheap e-bike.

Another possibility are local community magazines and school magazines that take ads, and some local free newspapers have free ad sections. In your general area the Croydon Post newspaper takes free ads.

There's a lot of kids about who would love one of those to hack around on our bridlepaths.

They aren't worth a lot, new ones with SLA appearing at not much more than £350 on ebay at times in the last couple of years, so maybe £175 each.

Last edited: