Competition in The Sun.

Vikki

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 12, 2009
I see in The Sun on page 57 there's a competition to win a Wisper 705se. Wisper gets around :D

eddieo

Banned
Jul 7, 2008
I see in The Sun on page 57 there's a competition to win a Wisper 705se. Wisper gets around :D
Now if it was the Guardian........That's it! both mine in classified!:D

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Like Kalimbakey.

I last bought a daily paper in 1970 and the London Evening Standard in 1972 before giving up on British newspapers in disgust.

I take great pleasure in their continuing decline and struggle for survival, the quicker they all go broke the better.

It might just be useful if the Financial Times continues, but it could easily be replaced with a paid annual membership website.

Mussels

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 17, 2008
Crowborough
Generally, neither do I. But some are more mendacious than others. The worst actively and knowingly spread falsehoods to serve the agendas of their proprietors, particularly those owned by a certain Australian chap.
One demonstration of this is how often his publications slate Facebook for being a paedophile's playground and how Facebook almost encourages it, no prizes for guessing who owns Myspace.

Last edited:

lemmy

Esteemed Pedelecer
Yes, we'll all be better off when there are no more newspapers. And the BBC have a liberal left agenda too - better when they are gone.

As for books, often I don't agree with authors. They have an agenda and tell lies. I certainly won't read any more of them.

in the end, there is only thee and me who tell the truth. And even thee fibs a bit sometimes. (with acknowledgements to Stanley Holloway) :confused:

Last edited: