Contact details for Wai Won Ching

themutiny

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 26, 2009
My previous post re Ezee Lipoly refers.

I don't seem to be making any headway at the moment. Does anyone have Wai Won's contact details please?

Regards

Nick

Alex728

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 16, 2008
Ipswich
it would be good to see him post here or to pass on a message from whatever part of the world he is currently in the just to let us know he is OK!

He seems to be letting some parts of his business slip, which is out of character for a Singapore man :rolleyes:, I hope he is still in good health..

Mr Ching reminds me of my late father in many respects :rolleyes:

themutiny

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 26, 2009
Well, no reply from anyone thus far except cyclepoint trying to obviate themselves of any responsibility. Rest assured that I will post the results of my communications, as I feel it maybe of interest to other Ezee owners. Personally, I have had three batteries, one of which is fine (within the accepetd limitations) and two of which have been an utter disappointment. At 400 a pop I find this unacceptable.

My 2X Cytronex niMh are still rock solid....

Alex728

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 16, 2008
Ipswich
this (and other warnings of reliability problems) was in fact why Wisper got my business rather than Ezee (which were a contender for my e-bike upgrade)

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
it would be good to see him post here or to pass on a message from whatever part of the world he is currently in the just to let us know he is OK!

He seems to be letting some parts of his business slip, which is out of character for a Singapore man :rolleyes:, I hope he is still in good health..
:rolleyes:
I've been in touch with him recently and he is fine. Obviously the UK has been a disappointment to him with two importing agent changes in succession, the second through no fault of his, and he has been concentrating elsewhere, particularly in the USA where eZee is strong in the market.

Andy Grayland

Pedelecer
Apr 9, 2008
You have mail

Well, no reply from anyone thus far except cyclepoint trying to obviate themselves of any responsibility.

I think that is a little unfair Nick. From the thread it looks like you sent Ching a mail on Friday? I have a copy of the mail Ching returned on Saturday. I also sent you a mail on Saturday. I think that is a pretty good response time. Dont you? How many other manufacturers would reply in that time scale I wonder.

Best Regards

Andy

themutiny

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 26, 2009
It seems that Andy, Phil and Wai Won have all responded over the weekend. Unfortunately they have apparently been filtered as spam, and I cannot check my spam folder remotely. I therefore apologise unreservedly if I have given any offence.

In my defence I e-mailed both Phil and the onbike info mail address and didn't hear anything for two days, hence the e-mail to Wai Won. If I drew the wrong conclusion or have appeared to malign either onbike or Wai Won,that was not my intention and again I apologise. I do think that under the circumstances my actions were not entirely unreasonable.

Perhaps an out of office message is called for, and/or an automated response from the info@onbike email address?

Last edited:

themutiny

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 26, 2009
Response from Onbike/Ching

:eek:

Just to confirm that I have indeed received reposnes to my e-mails. Onbike have been very accommodating under the circumstances.

Regards

Nick