Council recycling centre bike access

BazP

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 8, 2017
Sheffield
You can just turn up in SYorks so long as you behave like a car with regard to queuing and parking BUT, there are cases of pedestrians walking everywhere across the entrances and cyclists riding in by the exit because “they are not a car”. A site in the south had pedestrians walking in from their cars because they didn’t want to queue and one was run over by a car. Hence some form of tightening of restrictions. If this saves my council paying out for claims I’m all in favour.

ViykoWalet

Just Joined
Nov 2, 2022
Just because a cyclist is "not a car" he cannot enter from the exit side, as it is against the rules.

ViykoWalet

Just Joined
Nov 2, 2022
Just because a cyclist is "not a car" he cannot enter from the exit side, as it is against the rules.
if the driver pays the toll and parking time, road taxes and fees, why do cyclists not do it? It's impossible to get to the containers because of all this traffic. I'm not even talking about the convenience of placing them within the city and near houses. Besides, you can't run over a pedestrian unless he's also breaking the rules. They should be fined, not blamed on drivers. We need to toughen measures against negligence and complain to councilratings.co.uk to investigate

Related Articles

Advertisers