E-Bike Club on Strava KOM

Gubbins

Esteemed Pedelecer
I got home after a great ride on Friday then downloaded the stats on Strava and found out I'm the new King of the mountains on Bolton Bridge to Ilkley .. But by way of recompense I enclose photos of how to mount your garmin on the bars of the Giant Road e+1, but if the take the kom back you will have to unmount the Garmin

I View attachment 16546 View attachment 16547

I spent 2 hours trying every method of moving the Giant display backwards over the stem but there is just not enough room. The Garmin bracket on the xbar is where I normally mount the Garmin but I wasn't too happy with it although I may revert to it.
Mine fits nicely on the stem (too cold to go out and take a pic) but I like your method. Which garmin is that?

Izzyekerslike

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 3, 2015
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Mine fits nicely on the stem (too cold to go out and take a pic) but I like your method. Which garmin is that?
Its an Edge 1000, I couldn't decide which one to buy so I went with the one that does it all. It's complicated to use and maybe I should have saved a few quid and bought a model with less features.

I look forward to your picture of your stem mounting.

Fuzzy

Finding my (electric) wheels
Aug 28, 2016
Halifax
ebike ride option seems to be showing now on the end of ride screen on the Android client. Anyone else confirm the same?

• Agree
Reactions: Kinninvie

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
when are the cf upgrades coming then ;)

Gubbins

Esteemed Pedelecer
Is that the one that fastens on with the Silicone rubber bands? It must be that the edge 1000 is bigger because I tried it and it wouldn't fit on the stem
Yes and yes I suspect yours is bigger n mine..
It used to worry me when I was younger but now I know better.[emoji102]

Gubbins

Esteemed Pedelecer
Its an Edge 1000, I couldn't decide which one to buy so I went with the one that does it all. It's complicated to use and maybe I should have saved a few quid and bought a model with less features.

I look forward to your picture of your stem mounting.
Is your edge compatible with this? Stuck for a Christmas present? Something for a gadget freak biker perhaps? Integrates with compatible edge devices so doesn't take up any more room on crowded bars!