e bike conversion kit

phillyphilly17

Just Joined
Sep 6, 2020
Hi all,

I'm looking for a shop or someone who is selling and installing ebike conversion kits with mid drive motors. I live in Farnborough, Hampshire and I'm willing to travel a reasonable distance.

Thank you

vfr400

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 12, 2011
Basildon
Most professional converters wouldn't touch that. You can only fit a crank or chain drive system. Try Brighton Bikes:

Eray

Finding my (electric) wheels
Sep 12, 2020
Hello
I didint want to start a new topic. Sorry of I bother the owner of the topic.
I am new in UK and I dont know much places. I live in London.
I am searching for a bike + conversion kit + battery.
I found this kit on ebay:

And the battery for this kit:

I will buy 26” second hand bike around 100£-150£.

As I am new in London I dont know where I can convert it. My question is anyone in this forum can help me to built this bike with a fair price :)

Or if you know a workshop where I can bring the kit and the bike and they set up?

Thanks in advance for your help

sjpt

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 8, 2018
Winchester
I can't help with your question, but I suggest you look for a different motor. That one is illegal, won't be that good at hill climbing, and will place huge demands on the battery

Eray

Sep 12, 2020
I can't help with your question, but I suggest you look for a different motor. That one is illegal, won't be that good at hill climbing, and will place huge demands on the battery
Thanks for your comment. Do you have any motor recommendation? I didnt know its illegal. Thanks a lot for warning

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
The motor has to be marked 250w to be legal.
In your case as an ebike numpty I would opt for a ready built bike, have a look at Woosh bikes who are in Southend or see if Kudos cycles have any left they are in London.

Reactions: Eray

Eray

Sep 12, 2020
The motor has to be marked 250w to be legal.
In your case as an ebike numpty I would opt for a ready built bike, have a look at Woosh bikes who are in Southend or see if Kudos cycles have any left they are in London.
Thanks a lot. I really like the one model in Woosh bikes.
If I couldnt find in London I will buy from there. Thanks for your help

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Woosh only sell their bikes online or via from their premises in Southend.