E -Bike Supplies Very Low?

musicbooks

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2007
Thanks again for your advice..and all good to know .. I'm swerving towards the 9.. as my commute is short, though pretty hilly. I don't think the extra wow is necessary for my needs.. But I'll probably change my mind in the next ten minutes or so.. lol

we don't do pressure sales, but I would advise that the Macina 9 is going to be one of the in-demand bikes for 2015. So if you do want one, from that first build, I'd not hang around. We've already done 15% of our entire 2014 season sales, just this week in pre-orders alone for 2015 bikes, and we've not even issued our dealers with prices yet!

I don't want to see an order come in next week for Macina Cross 9 from your dealer, only to have to tell them the first build is sold out and the bike will be delivered from the second build, which could be another 3 months off.

Paul_Newport

Just Joined
Nov 3, 2014
plus.google.com
What's the state of play now? If I want a Macina 10 cross how do I actually know there will be one available for me to buy in Bristol?
It's massively frustrating that I'm sitting here with wallet in hand ready to buy one, but can't.

mfj197

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 18, 2014
Guildford
Have you tried calling the dealer Paul? I cancelled an order for the very same bike last week so you may be in luck - delivery was scheduled for this week.