E4 alliance announces new consumer demo days !

Trevor@Storck

Pedelecer
Jun 17, 2011
Newcastle Upon Tyne
E4 ALLIANCE ANNOUNCES NEW CONSUMER DEMO DAYS !

E4, the trade alliance between Electric Bike Corporation (EBC), Storck-Raddar, Wisper and Hero-Eco, has announced a number of road shows and exhibition attendance to give the general public the opportunity to experience the fun of riding a modern ebike.

The events have been conceived to offer the general public an opportunity to find out what’s new in ebikes, look at the new technologies and have a chance to ride the market leading brands.

The venues, events and locations have been selected to offer the maximum footfall opportunity to give both cycle enthusiasts and the general public a chance to ride an ebike.

The events will be attended by all E4 partners, with demo bikes available to ride. All the brands will be located in a single stand with direct access to a traffic free environment to try any of the E4 market leading brands.

The venues are:

5th May - East of England Electric Bike Rally, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk
10th June - West of England Green Week ,Bristol
9/10th June - The London Green Fair, Regents Park, London
15th July - Manchester (venue to be confirmed)
18/19th August - Bike Blenheim Palace , Blenheim Palace, Oxford
26th -30th September - Cycle Show , NEC. Birmingham

Remember to like us on Facebook at E4 Electric Bike Solutions | Facebook to keep up to date with all the latest news, events and promotions from E4 !

muckymits

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 31, 2011
And where,s the northern one for up here Trevor? The LBS's up here have no chance of selling any if you guys dont help.

Disgruntled Durham

Jimod

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 9, 2010
Polmont
Durham's not up North. It's REALLY lonely being an E-biker way up here. :)

muckymits

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 31, 2011
Come down to the 'wall' Jimod and we'll throw a few rocks at the southerners, who dont seem to realise that Manchester is only half way :D

funkylyn

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 22, 2011
South Shields, Tyne & Wear
Come down to the 'wall' Jimod and we'll throw a few rocks at the southerners, who dont seem to realise that Manchester is only half way

Wow, David....who has rattled your cage this morning ? :)

Bit harsh on all those southerners today LOL

Remember us Geordies are known for our friendliness.....dont go chucking my good reputation away with all those rock throwing threats :p :D

Lynda :)

Jimod

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 9, 2010
Polmont
Lynda, everyone knows Geordies are just Scotsmen with their brains knocked out. :)

funkylyn

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 22, 2011
Oh yes Jim, my ex....a Cumbrian, was always quick with that phrase.......although you have phrased it a bit politer LOL

I will just keep quiet and bask in my knowledge of the actual reality......you scots always were jealous of the Geordie superior race :D :D

C

Cyclezee

To some The North stars at Watford and Geordies are Scots with half a brain:eek:

Any comments Lynda and Mucky;)

Oh, by the way Mucky, Storck are based in Gateshead, way way up north from Durham:p

indalo

Banned
Sep 13, 2009
Herts & Spain
The venues, events and locations have been selected to offer the maximum footfall opportunity to give both cycle enthusiasts and the general public a chance to ride an ebike.

The venues are:

5th May - East of England Electric Bike Rally, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk
10th June - West of England Green Week ,Bristol
9/10th June - The London Green Fair, Regents Park, London
15th July - Manchester (venue to be confirmed)
18/19th August - Bike Blenheim Palace , Blenheim Palace, Oxford
26th -30th September - Cycle Show , NEC. Birmingham

Very well-chosen venues Trevor, given the purpose of the roadshow. It would be nice to include all areas of the UK but the 6 events scheduled take up most of the summer when all the preparation, transport and general logistics are considered, given that we are talking about small businesses here.

Perhaps in the future it might be possible to include some other UK cities and towns with appropriate venues for a bike show but the interest this planned series creates may determine future policy.

Indalo

funkylyn

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 22, 2011
To some The North stars at Watford and Geordies are Scots with half a brain

Any comments Lynda and Mucky;)

Oh, by the way Mucky, Storck are based in Gateshead, way way up north from Durham

Now why did I just KNOW, that you with your scottish roots would have to join in :D

I suppose 'half a brain' can be seen as better than having all my brain knocked out !

So, thanks for the complimentary brain upgrade, I promise I will try to put it to good use.......:D

C

Cyclezee

Oh yes Jim, my ex....a Cumbrian, was always quick with that phrase.......although you have phrased it a bit politer LOL

I will just keep quiet and bask in my knowledge of the actual reality......you scots always were jealous of the Geordie superior race :D

Yeah right Lynda:rolleyes: so jealous that the Scots had to build a wall to keep you lot out:p

funkylyn

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 22, 2011
Yeah right Lynda:rolleyes: so jealous that the Scots had to build a wall to keep you lot out:p
I think you will find , that we....or us romans as we were then haha.......built the wall to keep you scots barbarians OUT :D

C

Cyclezee

I think you will find , that we....or us romans as we were then haha.......built the wall to keep you scots barbarians OUT :D

Hmm, you obviously believe the propaganda and were brainwashed (only half a brain remember) by the Sassenach version of history:p

funkylyn

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 22, 2011
Hmm, you obviously believe the propaganda and were brainwashed (only half a brain remember) by the Sassenach version of history:p
Might just be half a one .....but I like to think its a match for most men with a whole one :D :D

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Even you're a southerner to member PinkFloyd (Mike Grierson), he lives at Thurso, Caithness. Any more north and he'd get very wet!

Jimod

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 9, 2010
Polmont
Even you're a southerner to member PinkFloyd (Mike Grierson), he lives at Thurso, Caithness. Any more north and he'd get very wet!
When I was making my post I thought, I'll bet someone from Thurso or Wick pops up and calls me a soft Southerner.

funkylyn

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 22, 2011
Sorry Trevor for hijacking your thread, we will try to behave now :)