Ebikes

D

Deleted member 25121

As I thought you’re one of these keyboard bullies who if you take a dislike for some reason gets all aggressive. Grow up and calm down!
Erm, I said "Childish insults aside, why would you want to "slip through the crackdown silently"? "

What makes you think that's being aggressive?

Why would you want to "slip through the crackdown silently"?

Andy-Mat

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 26, 2018
As I thought you’re one of these keyboard bullies who if you take a dislike for some reason gets all aggressive. Grow up and calm down!
Do you realise, that almost every time you have posted, you have attacked someone, or something.
Are you even aware of doing that?
I have not (yet) called you either a Bully or an idiot, but I have thought about it, but I try to stay cool and not let such things annoy me.
So please try to grow up and act your age (I assume that you are an adult, maybe wrongly!), or I may start my joke telling, with you as the subject material, now that will REALLY get up your nose, but give others, living in a very stressful time, a good laugh....
Remember, I do keep my word....your choice either way!

Bobajob

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 1, 2019
Cornwall
Do you realise, that almost every time you have posted, you have attacked someone, or something.
Are you even aware of doing that?
I have not (yet) called you either a Bully or an idiot, but I have thought about it, but I try to stay cool and not let such things annoy me.
So please try to grow up and act your age (I assume that you are an adult, maybe wrongly!), or I may start my joke telling, with you as the subject material, now that will REALLY get up your nose, but give others, living in a very stressful time, a good laugh....
Remember, I do keep my word....your choice either way!
You were the one who jumped to conclusions in the first place then tried the old tried and tested naval way of deflecting your wrongful assumptions. The other is the tried and tested way is that ‘others’ feel the same way as you.
the other is the fronting of you serving your queen and country another tactic by little men do to belittle others to try and win an discussion, well gunner you’re not the only one who’s served his country. Some of us don’t need to hide behind the uniform but obviously for yourself, you need that blue shirt protection. (Thanks for the lift in 82)
I have looked at my posts and some I agree and concede (a trait I feel you need to adopt) I have somewhat seemed to have attacked (but as you so kindly pointed out that my intelligence and education isn’t up to your standard)the word can be misinterpreted at times and needs clarification if unsure.
Now onto your latest assault lol that’s about I can say about your threat of using me as some joke material well my naval rating bring it on!
I’ll hold you to your threatening word gunner. Go for it!!!!
Now on a civilised note I wish you the very best for the future.

• Dislike
Reactions: ebiker99

Andy-Mat

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 26, 2018
You were the one who jumped to conclusions in the first place then tried the old tried and tested naval way of deflecting your wrongful assumptions. The other is the tried and tested way is that ‘others’ feel the same way as you.
the other is the fronting of you serving your queen and country another tactic by little men do to belittle others to try and win an discussion, well gunner you’re not the only one who’s served his country. Some of us don’t need to hide behind the uniform but obviously for yourself, you need that blue shirt protection. (Thanks for the lift in 82)
I have looked at my posts and some I agree and concede (a trait I feel you need to adopt) I have somewhat seemed to have attacked (but as you so kindly pointed out that my intelligence and education isn’t up to your standard)the word can be misinterpreted at times and needs clarification if unsure.
Now onto your latest assault lol that’s about I can say about your threat of using me as some joke material well my naval rating bring it on!
I’ll hold you to your threatening word gunner. Go for it!!!!
Now on a civilised note I wish you the very best for the future.
I have decided to start telling jokes, with Mr Bobajob as center participant, as he has not improved his manner in any way, also he was warned and I will simply test his powers of laughter!
First Joke.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Bobajob's mum, goes to his school, waving his latest report card, she is obviously fuming!
She goes to his teacher and asks him why he has given her darling boy, Bobajob, another awful report?
Especially as he is in her opinion, almost a genius.
The teacher asks her back, why she is of the opinion that Bobajob, her son, is almost a genius?
She said "its obvious, he got 95 in his IQ test!"
--------------------------------------------------------------------
I will in the future, reply to each and every unfriendly post to me or about me with a new joke, but they will get steadily worse/better (depending upon your point of view) than the harmless one I have started with.
But I do hope that other members enjoy the humour, just as I intended!
Andy

Bobajob

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 1, 2019
Cornwall
I have decided to start telling jokes, with Mr Bobajob as center participant, as he has not improved his manner in any way, also he was warned and I will simply test his powers of laughter!
First Joke.
Bobajob's mum, goes to his school, waving his latest report card, she is obviously fuming!
She goes to his teacher and asks him why he has given her darling boy, Bobajob, another awful report?
The teacher asks her back, why she is of the opinion that Bobajob, her son, is almost a genius?
I will in the future, reply to each and every unfriendly post to me or about me with a new joke, but they will get steadily worse/better (depending upon your point of view) than the harmless one I have started with.
Andy
oh comeup with a better one than that numpty lol
You won’t bully me gunner!

Reactions: Amoto65 and flecc

Andy-Mat

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 26, 2018
oh comeup with a better one than that numpty lol
You won’t bully me gunner!
I am happy you liked that one, I thought it was really funny, with a strong taste of reality.
That was just the warning shot across the bow.
You 'ain't seen nothing yet!

• :D
Reactions: ebiker99

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
First Joke.
Andy
Not in the remotest way amusing/funny or even laughable, more like childish behaviour of a bored keyboard warrior with a loathing for another.
Behave and grow up FFS as SW would put it.

Bobajob

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 1, 2019
Cornwall
Another threat from the numpty. Bring it on numpty bring it on.
let’s hop
I am happy you liked that one, I thought it was really funny, with a strong taste of reality.
That was just the warning shot across the bow.
You 'ain't seen nothing yet!
let’s hope your ability in the navy was better than your jokes somehow I doubt that thoughI expect you were a credit to your leading hand lol.
bring it on numpty bring it on!!

you won’t bully me numpty, not one jot lol

Last edited:
  • Dislike
Reactions: flecc and ebiker99

Andy-Mat

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 26, 2018
second thoughts about your latest threat?
Not in the slightest!
And by the way, apparently you misunderstood completely, as it was not a threat, it was a promise!
Learn to figure out the difference, it really is not difficult!
Remember, I gave you a choice, and you picked (I assume!) the one you wanted. I am simply supplying that wish....
By the way, try picking some names that don't sound like a dumb day in the primary school playground!
But if you really did only score IQ of 95, then maybe thats all you can handle......
Probably due to the Dunning Kruger effect!......

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

HelenJ

Administrator
Staff member
May 19, 2011
I should have realised requesting civilised posts would be like catnip to SW :oops:
Tomorrow is a fresh start..

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
I should have realised requesting civilised posts would be like catnip to SW :oops:
Tomorrow is a fresh start..
well you have not bothered to do nothing until now you have not 1 moderator and wonder why it gets out of control.

if you dont like it do your job and lock the thread simple as that you do own the site after all, i just post here.

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
It's been a long many few years since anyone has been banned from the site.

Last edited:

BazP

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 8, 2017
Sheffield
It been a long many few years since anyone has been banned from the site.
Yes it’s not nice reading is it. Certainly not why I read this forum.
Perhaps under the present circumstances we should be coming up with more constructive and informative posts, especially as we are mostly confined for the foreseeable future.

• Agree
Reactions: flecc and Andy-Mat