Eggrider V2 for Bafang BBS01 BBS02 BBSHD

Tim Goffin

Pedelecer
Aug 2, 2018
West sussex
Its gone never to return but has left a very bad taste :oops:
no more rush to buy bright shinny things :rolleyes:
Will just have to put it down to the curse of the zobop this build has taxed in every wayo_Oo_O
But a short ride soon puts that right:D:D:D:D:D if i do not put off the edge or into a tree my body cannot keep up with the brain :confused:its just a pain to have to put in the car every time I want to use it
Yup shiny things are dangouros... hope you sort your controller out...after I plugged my eggrider in, I had no problems going back to lcd3 controller..

Reactions: jarob10

Tim Goffin

Pedelecer
Aug 2, 2018
West sussex
No way mate just chuck on the hat and ride the bloody thing..I love riding on the road..watching the licraclads as they disappear and eat my dust.lol..I've been chased down a few times by cyclists asking All sorts of questions and I'm sure a few have gone home and been on here checking the Ebike thing out..and that's great more converts..I'm finding now that 30mph is fast enough and I'm being swayed into cutting the power to conserve energy for the extra milage.
Agree, less speed more mileage is the way forward....I've set my limit to 22mph...I I do feel like gunning it I just use throttle...

Napalmio

Just Joined
Dec 7, 2019
First job tomorrow remove the egg rider :(and go back to standard colour display:D and sort out the programme with the laptop :rolleyes:
Hi Peter, I appreciate this is an old thread but do you still have your unwanted Eggrider?

tjaszewski

Finding my (electric) wheels
Apr 1, 2014
Really an unfortunate thread demeaning a product that is always improving.