Electric Bike Events 2013

hopper_rider

Pedelecer
Aug 22, 2012
We have just been informed that the London Green Fair has been cancelled for 2013 due to staff commitments elsewhere. Therefore in turn the BEBA come and try weekend has also had to be cancelled. We are looking for a new venue and will post details here if we are successful.

Regards

David
I did notice yesterday that it had been postponed. I was hoping it may have just been rescheduled to later in the year. Shame as never been to the event before and was planning to go along.

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
Yes it is a Shame, it was a cracking event last year. I was due to be postponed until September, and maybe this is still an option. Either way I felt it was best to let everyone know as early as possible that the June event was not going to happen.

We are currently working on something else to fill the gap.

Best regards

David

anniegirl

Pedelecer
Feb 12, 2013
Lancashire
Blackpool are holding their 4th Big Bike Bash in June. Will any electric bike traders be going to show their bikes?

C

Cyclezee

The Eden Project Electric Bike Show

Just a reminder that the show starts on Saturday and runs for 5 days, so if you happen to be down in Cornwall during that time please come along for an eZee ride.

Get on yer bike at Eden

Last edited by a moderator:

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
Electric Bike Events 2013 update 11

If anyone has any events they would like to add please feel free, I will try and keep this post current by adding any new events or updating exhibitor lists and reposting as I am told about them. Please add details here or email me at dmiall@me.com Thanks!

I have changed the Exhibitor list to a Brands list, it seemed more sensible so if I have missed any please holla!

The East of England Electric Bike Show 15 June 2013, Great Yarmouth (Sea Life Centre Gardens)

Brands.. Riese and Muller, Freego, Batribike, Byocycles, Claud Butler, Grace, Wisper, EBCO, Mobiky, Solex, A to B Metro, FastForward, AVE

The Electric Bike World Championships June 23rd Bristol. Sponsored by Atmosphere Electric Bikes

Brands.. Hero Eco, FastForward, A to B, Batribike, Raleigh, Kudos, Juicy bikes, BH Easy Motion, Oxygen, Haibike, Cyclecharge, Byocycles, Conv-E, Wisper, Grace, Riese and Muller

Kent County Show July 12th to 14th Detling Show Ground Maidstone

Brands.. Kudos

Ride along the Seafront August TBC Swalecliffe Kent Sponsored by Kudos

Brands.. Kudos

The Cycle Show September 26th to 29th NEC Birmingham. Sponsored by E4 Electric bike solutions.

Brands.. (Taken from the Cycle show web pages) Storck Raddar, Hero Eco, FastForward, A to B, EBCO, AVE, Solex, Wisper, Grace, Mobiky, Raleigh, Batribike, Powabyke, Powacycle, Infineum, Byocycles, Oxygen, Sunstar, Freego, Green Zebra, Barnes and Robinson, Momentum Electric, Beat Bikes, Juicy Bikes, Riese und Muller, Maxtrack, Kudos

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
Electric Bike Events 2013 update 12

Added more brands to the Bristol event

If anyone has any events they would like to add please feel free, I will try and keep this post current by adding any new events or updating exhibitor lists and reposting as I am told about them. Please add details here or email me at dmiall@me.com Thanks!

I have changed the Exhibitor list to a Brands list, it seemed more sensible so if I have missed any please holla!

The East of England Electric Bike Show 15 June 2013, Great Yarmouth (Sea Life Centre Gardens)

Brands.. Riese und Muller, Freego, Batribike, Byocycles, Claud Butler, Grace, Wisper, EBCO, Mobiky, Solex, A to B Metro, FastForward, AVE

The Electric Bike World Championships June 23rd Bristol. Sponsored by Atmosphere Electric Bikes

Brands.. A2B, Ansmann, Batribike, BH Easy Motion, Byocycles, Conv-E, CyclEeze, Fast4ward, Grace, Haibike, Hero Eco, Juicy bikes, Kudos, Momentum, Moustache, Oxygen, Powabyke, Powerpedals, Raleigh, Riese & Muller, Wisper Bikes

Brands.. Kudos

Brands.. Kudos

The Cycle Show September 26th to 29th NEC Birmingham. Sponsored by E4 Electric bike solutions.

Brands.. (Taken from the Cycle show web pages) Storck Raddar, Hero Eco, FastForward, A to B, EBCO, AVE, Solex, Wisper, Grace, Mobiky, Raleigh, Batribike, Powabyke, Powacycle, Infineum, Byocycles, Oxygen, Sunstar, Freego, Green Zebra, Barnes and Robinson, Momentum Electric, Beat Bikes, Juicy Bikes, Riese und Muller, Maxtrack, Kudos

Jonah

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 23, 2010
EX38
We will be at the event with our Kalkhoffs as well.

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
Electric Bike Events 2013 update 13

You've been added Jonah!

Brands.. Riese und Muller, Freego, Batribike, Byocycles, Claud Butler, Grace, Wisper, EBCO, Mobiky, Solex, A to B Metro, FastForward, AVE

Brands.. A2B, Ansmann, Batribike, BH Easy Motion, Byocycles, Conv-E, CycleZee, Fast4ward, Grace, Haibike, Hero Eco, Juicy bikes, Kalkhoff (Bikehigher), Kudos, Momentum, Moustache, Oxygen, Powabyke, Powerpedals, Raleigh, Riese & Muller, Wisper Bikes

Brands.. Kudos

Brands.. Kudos

Last edited:

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
Electric Bike Events 2013 update 14

Brands.. Freego, Batribike, Byocycles, Claud Butler, Grace, Wisper, EBCO, Mobiky, Solex, A to B Metro, FastForward, AVE

Brands.. A2B, Ansmann, Batribike, BH Easy Motion, Byocycles, Conv-E, CycleZee, Fast4ward, Grace, Haibike, Hero Eco, Juicy bikes, Kalkhoff, Kudos, Momentum, Moustache, Oxygen, Powabyke, Powerpedals, Raleigh, Riese & Muller, Wisper Bikes

Wisper National Conference June 24th Cheltenham

Brands.. Wisper, Grace, Riese & Muller, Birdy

Brands.. Kudos

Brands.. Kudos

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
Electric Bike Events 2013 update 15

Brands.. A2B, Ansmann, Batribike, BH Easy Motion, Byocycles, Conv-E, CycleZee, Fast4ward, Grace, Haibike, Hero Eco, Juicy bikes, Kalkhoff, Kudos, Momentum, Moustache, Oxygen, Powabyke, Powerpedals, Raleigh, Riese & Muller, Wisper Bikes

Wisper National Conference June 24th Cheltenham

Brands.. Wisper, Grace, Riese & Muller, Birdy

Brands.. Kudos

Brands.. Kudos

D

Deleted member 4366

Is the Bristol event this weekend saturday and Sunday or just Sunday? If on Saturday as well, what's the schedule?

I've got a stormer for the open race. Anyone else in?

Johnno

Just Joined
Jul 3, 2012
Hi everyone!

Just to let you all know 'I won the production Electric Bike Race' on Sunday sponsored by Atmosphere Bikes.
I won on a Easy Motion Xenion 700 with a Bosch mid drive unit.

Many thanks too all my supporters.

Best regards,

John

funkylyn

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 22, 2011
South Shields, Tyne & Wear
Hi everyone!

Just to let you all know 'I won the production Electric Bike Race' on Sunday sponsored by Atmosphere Bikes.

Many thanks too all my supporters.

Best regards,

John
Well done John, I particularly liked your relax mode at the end of the race....at least, I think that was you ;)

Lynda :)

melspea

Pedelecer
Mar 19, 2013
Well done Johnno and an interesting choice of machine. Was it your first choice of what was available to you or are you such a strong rider that you'd probably have won the race on any of several other machines?

Was the bike in standard production trim or "improved" using a dongle or other software tweaks?

Melissa

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
And congratulations to Eddie from Electric Transport Shop who won the Manufacturers Race on the Standard Production Sparta!

All the best

David

Last edited:

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
Electric Bike Events 2013 update 16

Brands.. Kudos

Brands.. Kudos

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
Electric Bike Events 2013 update 17

Prudential Ride London Freecycle Saturday August 3rd Green Park London

Prudential RideLondon FreeCycle

Brands.. Hero, A to B, Wisper, Batribike, Grace, Riese and Muller

Brands.. Kudos

Brands.. (Taken from the Cycle show web pages) Storck Raddar, Hero Eco, FastForward, A to B, EBCO, AVE, Solex, Wisper, Grace, Mobiky, Raleigh, Batribike, Powabyke, Powacycle, Infineum, Byocycles, Oxygen, Sunstar, Freego, Green Zebra, Barnes and Robinson, Momentum Electric, Beat Bikes, Juicy Bikes, Riese und Muller, Maxtrack, Kudos, Ansmann