Electric Bike Magazine - Issue 4

10mph

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 13, 2010
England
I don't know if anyone has already posted this link: Electric Bike Magazine: ways to read it! where you can read online the recently published issue 4 of the Electric Bike Magazine or download it as a pdf.

Quite a few bikes are reviewed by Peter Eland. There is also a summary of the current legislation issues and campaigning.

jasono

Pedelecer
Sep 19, 2009
Leicestershire
Hi, I subscribe to the magazine. I find it an excellent read. Trouble is after reading an issue I end up craving at least one of the bikes that's reviewed!

eddieo

Banned
Jul 7, 2008
I subscribe as well a few of us do. Its not bad at all, and certainly a lot better then nothing. Look forward to the day its available in Smiths with a few competitors:)

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
I subscribe as well a few of us do. Its not bad at all, and certainly a lot better then nothing. Look forward to the day its available in Smiths with a few competitors:)
By the time that happens you'll be in a rocking chair with someone reading it to you Eddie!

Kudoscycles

Official Trade Member
Apr 15, 2011
www.kudoscycles.com
I too have spoken to Peter Eland(the editor) about the Electric Bike magazine being available in Smiths it would make such a difference to universal popularity of e-bikes if this mag was more easily available.
However its not common knowledge that these magazines have to buy their position on Smiths shelves,same Tescos etc....you need a good circulation before you can risk moving into mainstream
Dave
KudosCycles

eddieo

Banned
Jul 7, 2008
Flecc, Blimey.... Don't you start! I have aged considerably over the last two weeks!:confused::p

and I will cycle to Switzerland before that day comes:D

Last edited: