eZee / Cyclepoint meeting

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Wai Won's flight means he will not arrive at Brighton until about 11 pm tomorrow, so our meeting will take place on Friday 16th.

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
A further 24 hour flight delay means that the meeting will not take place as planned. Wai Won will probably be going direct to Presteigne but I won't be there.

Provisionally the meeting may now be on the 24th.

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
The expected consignment of Ezee bikes and batteries for Cyclepoint has arrived on schedule and customs are currently going through it.

Rhys Mortimer will be in for a very busy time next week getting it all into stock and stowed away, but at least we're getting closer to startup time.

langtry

Pedelecer
Sep 17, 2007
Cyclepoint

Hi Flecc,

Trying to do a good turn for a complete stranger. This morning I was approached by a gentleman expressing his interest in my Ezee Liv,and asked where he could buy one(potential buyer?) He does not have a computer,so being the benevelent person I am,offered to find the info on the net and pass details on to him,he lives quite close to me.
My question has to be,how does one easily see the web pages of Cyclepoint so that I may print out details etc and pass them on??

Best regards,

langtry

PS I am often stopped by people interested in my Ezee Liv.and from all this babble you will have gathered that having had my bike for almost a year and ridden over 1300 leisure miles on it,just love my Ezee Liv.

langtry

Pedelecer
Sep 17, 2007
Cyclepoint

Hi Django,

Thanks for that,much appreciated.Looked at the site,OK, but shocked at the increase in the price of replacement batteries.

Best regards,

langtry

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Hi Django,

Thanks for that,much appreciated.Looked at the site,OK, but shocked at the increase in the price of replacement batteries.

Best regards,

langtry
At least they've backed off on the Liv price, it was over £1000 delivered at first with Cyclepoint, but now down to £820 delivered.

Django

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 11, 2007
Hi Django,

Best regards,

langtry
Although the batteries are far better than they used to be and probably better value because of it.

keithhazel

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 1, 2007
Although the batteries are far better than they used to be and probably better value because of it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

at just about half the cost of my entire bike,:eek: battery included less then 8 months ago they need to be more then "probably better value because of it"
im feeling a definate loss of power in my current..no pun intended...battery so to replace at £400 is a unhappy thought,due to my Quando being a working bike it doesnt get used every day now so a years time might only be 4 months of pottering about use from it but £400 fork out time again....not cost effective if you dont ride it every day like a commuter worker does their bike, i think for sure had i known then what i know now i would have gone for the pro connect as a guarenteed extra year or even year and half as not sure if warranty on battery has gone up to a year..or was it a dream :rolleyes: ..........its been a brilliant bike the Quando but i no longer do the 9 mile journey on it i used to, basically i cant stand just sitting there at 15.5mph it drove..no pun...me crackers....