Ezee Torq stolen in Portsmouth City Centre

fishingpaul

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 24, 2007
Do the subforums go a little bit unnoticed and overlooked,when compared to posting in the main forum.

eddieo

Banned
Jul 7, 2008
Do the subforums go a little bit unnoticed and overlooked,when compared to posting in the main forum.
Yes I think so and this is true with most forums....

also as there are only a couple of members in London (me and Flecc;)) That is a lot of responsibility!....... policing E bike theft in a city of 10 million:D

eTim

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 19, 2009
Andover, Hants.
Each time I log into this forum I just hit the 'New Posts' link and that brings up all new posts since my last login, I then go through posts that interest me. I assume that it also lists new posts in sub-forums without me having to go digging around.

I would have thought the majority of forum readers would follow this routine and pick up anything new in the sub-forums??

NRG

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 6, 2009
Yes, that's the way I browse the site, also, if you click the little blue box with a tick in it at the start of the thread title it will take you to the first new post in that thread...

HarryB

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 22, 2007
London
also as there are only a couple of members in London (me and Flecc;)) That is a lot of responsibility!....... policing E bike theft in a city of 10 million:D

I am sure there are loads of members from London on this forum including me. If a bike does get taken from London then most likely it will end up at a market in brick lane or advertised on gumtree. A friend at work found his on gumtree three days after it was stolen, and at an extraordinarily cheap price for a quick sale - didn't recover it though.

Last edited:

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
I am sure there are loads of members from London on this forum including me.
There are quite a number, though some are only in here very occasionally. I think Eddie is from the Streatham area, and Streatham has or has had a number, including a Torq 1 owner and someone well heeled enough to own the exotic Swizzbee for high speed commutes into town.

I've lived in three Streatham locations myself in the past, Thirlmere Road, Thrale Road and Leigham Court Road, but my bikes were unpowered in those days.

eddieo

Banned
Jul 7, 2008
keep em peeled:D