Fiido D2s controller wiring

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
With e bikes one can use no display by shorting the display supply wires together in a specific order though still needs PAS sensing for power, the power you get though is only the lowest level power mode.

martin0

Just Joined
Nov 14, 2021
With e bikes one can use no display by shorting the display supply wires together in a specific order though still needs PAS sensing for power, the power you get though is only the lowest level power mode.
You saying, the controller needs the PAS input signal to deliver power to the motor? Are you sure? Because the Fiido D2S works also without paddeling only by using the throttle AFAIK. Thats why so many posts are, how you "legalize the Fiido D2S" by making it a "real pedelec ebike", which it isn't by default with the throttle. Its not a normal pedelec.

The Fiido D2S uses a G20 display. And you turn "ON" the ebike by pressing a button on the G20. I'm just searching for how to do that by shorting the pins, or modifing the controller.

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
The fido is an illegal bike so how the system works I don't know, if the throttle overrides the PAS then it is not an eapc.

Capello35

Just Joined
Jan 16, 2024
Thanks for all the help in this topic.

The error was in fact in the throttle. The curious thing is that leaving it disconnected gave the error code (I would also assume it wouldn't).

Anyway, the bike works. With the throttle at least, I still didn't manage to get the PAS to work :D
Hi jmlflorencio,
Just checking if you have been able to fix the PAS. I have the same issue with a Fiido D4S. The throttle works, while the PAS doesn't.

Thanks!