Flying electric bike!

jazper53

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 20, 2012
Brighton
Its not a UFO, but a PFO. Its scary enough on our roads without adding to ones stress of trying to not land in a tree:eek: maybe cycle flight lanes could be possible.

Last edited:

oigoi

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 14, 2011
All you need is 4 spare hub motors and some propellor blades..........:)

Wonder how that would fit into the pedelec regs!

RoadieRoger

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 8, 2010
Why not complete the job , put wings on it and call it an aeroplane ? Oh I forgot , somebody already has .

trex

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 15, 2011
Could this PFO be classified as paraglider? while thinking about it, may be it's easier to ride off a cliff to take to the air.

D

Deleted member 4366

I like the way that they say that " it's also capable of flying" Also to what? I'd like to see someone ride it round Telford's cycle routes. I'll have one anyway if they're cheap enough.

Jonah

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 23, 2010
EX38
Must be dangerous, even the dummy is wearing a crash helmet.

103Alex1

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 29, 2012
It might take on those 35% slopes too !

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Dear Father Christmas,
I have been on my very best behaviour for 76 of the last 77 years and I really would like one of these to look after. I promise I will fly it every fine day and feed it lots of lovely electrickery and clean its wheels after every landing ...
I'm afraid if I had one of these I'd be seriously naughty, definitely "jumping" every red traffic light and sometimes tempted to fly on the wrong side of the road just to scare the car drivers just below!

jazper53

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 20, 2012
Brighton
Dear Father Christmas,
I have been on my very best behaviour for 76 of the last 77 years and I really would like one of these to look after. I promise I will fly it every fine day and feed it lots of lovely electrickery and clean its wheels after every landing ...
PFO(s) are not just for Christmas but for life, even if it likely to be a very short one, especially with blenders forward and aft.

Last edited:

manalog

Pedelecer
Mar 25, 2013
Imagine running out of power during mid flight! Scary. I would remove the wire guard to avoid smidsys lol.